Keeping track of reservations once onboard?

This may be obvious to you experienced cruisers, but I’m curious how you keep track of entertainment and dining reservations once onboard? I imagine if one has an internet package, the online cruise planner is the way to go, but if not, is there an app or other way onboard you can see what you’ve reserved?

While I have dutifully researched plans and have our shows committed to memory now, by day 2 of wrangling my kids in between making sure to get my money’s worth on the unlimited drink package, I’m sure I’ll have no recollection if it’s an aqua theater or ice skating or comedy reservation night. Is there an easy way to reference (and change) show reservations once onboard? (Ship is Oasis if it matters).

Thanks!

Alot of it depends on your ship. I know the Quantum class has the RoyalIQ app which allows you to track your reservations. HOWEVER, when we used it it was less than dependable. I think Oasis has been updated to us the app, but never having sailed on her, I'm not 100% sure.

That being said, I'm a compulsive person, and we usually travel with at least one other couple (sometime 5). Over the years, I have become the person who arranges all the reservations for the groups and I always create a excel spread sheet for each day of the cruise. The spreadsheet will show whether we are at sea or port; which port and any excursion planned along with $$ needed and any special considerations. It will also so reservation times for dinner & shows with any notes (i.e. when we sailed on Anthem I had heard of long lines to get in, so for WWRY the spreadsheet showed the time of the show with a note to show up 30 minutes early).

I take a magnet with us on the ship and use it to 'stick' the schedule to wall of the cabin for easy reference. This works well for us - but YMMV ;)

I'm not sure if this is on every ship, but on Anthem we made frequent use of the iPad tablets at both guest services and the excursions area to check in on our onboard account and what we had scheduled in the cruise planner. It's very easy to use and does not require an internet fee.

I create a specific email file for each of my cruises. I send all my reservation confirmation emails to this file. I have found that even if I turn off data roaming, I can still access "old" emails. That way I have a record of what I have purchased to view against the calendar I can access on RCTV.

I include everything trip related - rental cars, hotel reservations, plane reservations, etc. They are all there for me to see in one place.

We make up a Excell Spreadsheet to look like a calendar and listed everything we have booked...Leaving space to add in by hand any new additions. Once we get on the ship, we hang it on the wall with one of the magnetic clips holders. It’s a great way to see what we’ve got coming up

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This may be obvious to you experienced cruisers, but I’m curious how you keep track of entertainment and dining reservations once onboard? I imagine if one has an internet package, the online cruise planner is the way to go, but if not, is there an app or other way onboard you can see what you’ve reserved?

While I have dutifully researched plans and have our shows committed to memory now, by day 2 of wrangling my kids in between making sure to get my money’s worth on the unlimited drink package, I’m sure I’ll have no recollection if it’s an aqua theater or ice skating or comedy reservation night. Is there an easy way to reference (and change) show reservations once onboard? (Ship is Oasis if it matters).

Thanks!

You could write the 4 or 5 reservation times down

I am a binder freak, I have everything in my binder with tabs for flights, hotels, cruise, excursions, etc. Everything is right there at your fingertips. I also have extra binder sleeves so I can keep all of my Cruise Compass booklets. I have all from each cruise hubby and I have been on.

Like others have posted, I create a word doc and list everything from flights, hotels, excursions, shows, anything pre-booked with reference numbers, times, costs, etc. If we are travelling with others, I print out multiple copies and hand one to each person at the airport. Pin it up to the cabin wall with a magnet right by the door.

Thanks!

You can check your calendar on your TV. All of your reservations will be listed day by day.

In the morning as I am getting ready for the day I do a quick check to verify my shows and times.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

We make up a Excell Spreadsheet to look like a calendar and listed everything we have booked...Leaving space to add in by hand any new additions. Once we get on the ship, we hang it on the wall with one of the magnetic clips holders. It’s a great way to see what we’ve got coming up

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here is a picture of ours from our recent Navigator sailing...Its the top center oneIMG_0629.thumb.jpg.9d99e90ab5b88f7b3bcf2af70d543f44.jpg

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums