re meat pies

Thanks Gut, yes expecting heavy traffic on Thursday. We go Kings Hwy - Goulburn - Hume Fwy, M7, M2, Pennant Hills Rd, M1 etc to Raymond Terrace Thursday, then Woolgoolga on Friday, Currumbin Saturday. Coming back via Tamworth 2 nights at new Mecure Hotel @ Wests Leagues Club, then Riverview near Lane Cove re my son.;)

Macksville Bypass opens on Monday, bit of a bottleneck gone. I don't rush, 6 hours a day max driving for me.

Should be able to get a pie somewhere.

So you won't hear from me for a couple of weeks, thank God, they say.

Did that trip (except Kings Hwy) in October to visit my Bro in Woolgoolga in last school holidays

Pennant Hills road was a nightmare. Mr Gut is right, F3/M1 junction was at a crawl.

After that pretty cruisy! :D Duplication either side of Port Macquarie was almost finished and knocked off about 30 minutes even @ 80kmh.

Macksville bipass looks very impressive and probably will shave off another 30 minutes in peak times.

Duplication of road from Coffs to Woolgolga saves about 10 minutes.

Woopi to Grafton was still a construction zone but might be done now.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers

The other Mick from CBR. :D

Did that trip (except Kings Hwy) in October to visit my Bro in Woolgoolga in last school holidays

Pennant Hills road was a nightmare. Mr Gut is right, F3/M1 junction was at a crawl.

After that pretty cruisy! :D Duplication either side of Port Macquarie was almost finished and knocked off about 30 minutes even @ 80kmh.

Macksville bipass looks very impressive and probably will shave off another 30 minutes in peak times.

Duplication of road from Coffs to Woolgolga saves about 10 minutes.

Woopi to Grafton was still a construction zone but might be done now.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers

The other Mick from CBR. :D

LOL,

Merry Xmas Mick

cheers Mic.

Take it easy on your trip Uncle Les, hope the end of the freeway isn’t too bad.

Thanks mate, leave tomorrow morning @ 0800 sharp. We just take our time, probably have to wait until Friday before I can experience a Timbertown GF meat pie.

In the meantime, have a great Christmas you and all the Gutsters. :halo: And don't eat too much.:cool:

Geez, glad it has cooled down, southerly change hit here about 7am, temp dropped from 35 to 25.

Hi,merry Christmas to you guys from ye olde Canvey Island .Look forward to more banter in the new year,cheers,Brian.

MERRY Christmas Brian and to all in Essex, my piece of Essex is still snoring no doubt dreaming of a white Christmas Brrrrrr.lol Have a Happy and safe New Year and watch those Mafia guys.clear.png?emoji-wink-1685clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Take it easy on your trip Uncle Les, hope the end of the freeway isn’t too bad.

Got back yesterday, end of Freeway not too bad on 21/12, took an hour to get through gridlocked Pennant Hills Rd and an hour to get through gridlocked Coffs Harbour, pre Christmas. Coming south on the weekend lot of traffic but no bottlenecks.

Macksville Bypass is great. I got a decent GF pie as well at Port Macquarie Interchange Servo.:hearteyes:

Have to diet, after 10 days of motel brekkies, club dinners and sisters cooking. Too much food and wine !! I won't fit into my cruise clothes, have to go to Lowes again.:o

Got back yesterday, end of Freeway not too bad on 21/12, took an hour to get through gridlocked Pennant Hills Rd and an hour to get through gridlocked Coffs Harbour, pre Christmas. Coming south on the weekend lot of traffic but no bottlenecks.

Macksville Bypass is great. I got a decent GF pie as well at Port Macquarie Interchange Servo.:hearteyes:

Have to diet, after 10 days of motel brekkies, club dinners and sisters cooking. Too much food and wine !! I won't fit into my cruise clothes, have to go to Lowes again.:o

Sounds like a Princess Cruise “Come back Fat” (tm)

Yep, I need to lose to cruise as well.

Tough time of the year Mic, but someone has to do it.:p I was driving along Beach Rd, in the Bay this morning, thought I was in ye olde ACT with all those Y plates.:rolleyes:

Most of the locals are in hiding.:eek:

Tough time of the year Mic, but someone has to do it.:p I was driving along Beach Rd, in the Bay this morning, thought I was in ye olde ACT with all those Y plates.:rolleyes:

Most of the locals are in hiding.:eek:

Yep nice and quiet round here.

Yep nice and quiet round here.

I will send a few back over the mountain then.:') But yesterday arvo from my son's place at Riverview, I came back via M2, M7, Hume Fwy, Goulburn, Kings Hwy, not too bad, even the Kings was light to moderate traffic.;)