re meat pies

Yes, I know a few who can hum a few Baas as well.:D

And about time we heard about the pies from NZ. :hearteyes: To get back on track. David and Stu, where art thou?

Now there has to be a Lamb and mint sauce pie from the 'shaky isles.'

And about time we heard about the pies from NZ. :hearteyes: To get back on track. David and Stu, where art thou?

I’d so that if it was chunks of lamb not lamb mince.

I’d so that if it was chunks of lamb not lamb mince.

When we were on Air NZ to LA last year, Lamb Pie was on the lunch menu Sydney - Auckland leg. Did not have it have it, but the boss did, said it was good.:halo:

9973a1ff89ab3c99b7552912ac83474e.jpg

Today’s lunch

Lubbly Jubbly Gut, pie with mash and mushy peas - called floater? Can I see some tomato sauce in there too? Have to dig ye old plastic fork or spoon in deep for that one, superb.:')

Two weeks ago we stopped in at Fredo's pie shop just off the Pacific Highway at Fredrickton near Kempsey. We had chunky lamb mint pies. Yummo.

I will drive past there in a couple of weeks, doubt we will stop there though, although the boss might fancy a Fredos, they have been there for 50 years I reckon, stopped there a few times many years ago.:halo:

I will drive past there in a couple of weeks, doubt we will stop there though, although the boss might fancy a Fredos, they have been there for 50 years I reckon, stopped there a few times many years ago.:halo:

Do they have GF pies for you there?

We are too busy enjoying our pies to spend time talking about them ....besides our pies, the best in the world, are our secret and we want it to stay like that .;p:cool:;p

We are too busy enjoying our pies to spend time talking about them ....besides our pies, the best in the world, are our secret and we want it to stay like that .;p:cool:;p

Fair enough young David, your pies are a national secret. :halo:

As I was saying on an earlier thread, we were on an Air NZ flight - Sydney to Auckland, enroute to LA. Lunch was served on the aircraft and this youngish Aussie businesswoman sitting across the aisle said to us, 'I get this flight every week, if they serve those B....y Lamb Pies again, I will scream.' Sure enough Lamb Pie was on the menu, the lady was not happy, but ate it. lol.:halo: