Harmony- favorite bars

We are 6 retired adults with the drink package :) I am doing a small itinerary centered around dinner, entertainment, happy hour, after dinner drinks and night caps! Our dining time is 8:00. What are your favorite bars? What time of day and why? TIA!!

We are 6 retired adults with the drink package :) I am doing a small itinerary centered around dinner, entertainment, happy hour, after dinner drinks and night caps! Our dining time is 8:00. What are your favorite bars? What time of day and why? TIA!!

we always go to the pub or the Schooner bar

The margaritas at Sabor are excellent. Seating and conversation are probably easiest at Vintages and the Schooner. The view out the aft from Wonderland is incomparable (you can drink there without dining there). For people watching, grab a promenade table at the Boot & Bonnet.

The Trellis Bar is nice for an after dinner drink al fresco. We missed a ride on the Rising Tide, but would definitely make that a stop if there's a next time!

We liked the atmosphere at Dazzles, but the band was LOUD. Jazz on Four is also nice, but conversation is difficult with the music. Ditto, Bolero's.

If you're Diamond of higher, the DL is a nice respite, and the service was excellent earlier this month.

I love all the bars because its a different atmosphere in each of them. My favorite is the Rise n Tide Bar wonderful comfortable seats (unlike the uncomfortable stools the Oasis has) where you can people watch and then my next favorite is Vintages, then comes Schooner Bar....the solarium bar and trellis bar is nice if you want to sit outdoors. For tequila, Sabor bar....

Definitely the Trellis Bar and Vintages in Central Park. You could try to do a "bar hop" and visit each bar once...we did that the last time we cruised with friends - hit every bar on the Celebrity Silhouette.

That will be harder to do on Harmony!

I love all the bars because its a different atmosphere in each of them. My favorite is the Rise n Tide Bar wonderful comfortable seats (unlike the uncomfortable stools the Oasis has) where you can people watch and then my next favorite is Vintages, then comes Schooner Bar....the solarium bar and trellis bar is nice if you want to sit outdoors. For tequila, Sabor bar....

I saw the menu for Rising Tides Bar it look like all Champagne. Can you just get a tropical drink or a Beer on it?

There is no best option. Not mentioned was one of my favorites, which is the bar up top near the Flow Riders. There is seating facing aft and you can sit up there with an amazing view. All the bars are "different"... the must do would probably be Rising Tide. All the others just have unique atmospheres and are worth checking out depending on your mood.

Bionic Bar! It’s so much fun to watch' date=' and even more fun when you are watching your own drink being made. You just can’t beat the novelty of it all![/quote']

Is the bionic bar a place to hang out or just to have a drink made? Music? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely the Trellis Bar and Vintages in Central Park. You could try to do a "bar hop" and visit each bar once...we did that the last time we cruised with friends - hit every bar on the Celebrity Silhouette.

Does vintages get lively in the evenings? Music? The few video clips I've seen it appears empty... as a wine drinker I cannot wait to try the place!!

I love the way you think!!! Will make it a mission for my sailing in a few days!!!

This is a great thread. Thank you 57grandma! You guys sound awesome!!! Enjoy your upcoming vacay!!!

Is the bionic bar a place to hang out or just to have a drink made? Music? Thanks!

It's a novelty and people don't normally stick around that long. No music or much else other than watching the robots make drinks which gets old, fast. We had a great time for about an hour or so one day and that was enough for us. The machine is much slower than a human bartender, which is why it's really just a novelty. You CAN use your drink package and we went pretty nuts ordering everything on the menu.

Does vintages get lively in the evenings? Music? The few video clips I've seen it appears empty... as a wine drinker I cannot wait to try the place!!

I've never seen vintages lively. It's not that kind of place. We enjoyed the wine tasting they had but there are better places on the ship if you want a lively atmosphere.

Bionic Bar is the worst bar aboard the entire ship! People may look at it and try it once but towards the middle of the cruise you find the place empty. We also find those chairs to be totally uncomfortable...we tried the bionic bar once, found our drink was spilled by the robot and it was a pain using the iPad to tell it what we wanted and what we want in the drink....its a novelty thing but a pure waste of space! We miss the Champagne Bar on that ship, because that is another favorite bar of ours.