Rhapsody of the Seas BYOB

In addition to what has been mentioned above, they will only let you keep wine you bring on at initial embarkation. Alcohol you bring on at intermediate stops will be kept until the end of the cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to be clear. So I could take along a bottle of wine to our dining table and drink it there with our meal?

Correct.

Also, in case you don't finish the bottle, you can either leave it with the dining staff for a subsequent dinner, or take it with you.

We were off Rhapsody April 22nd this year,

We brought 2 bottles of wine on board. You can bring them with you; keep them when you leave a venue or have them store the bottle.

There are no corkage charges so we will do this again for our next Rhapsody sailing.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. In the UK is is permissable for me when having a family meal to buy say a glass of wine for my 17 year old. If I have a bottle of wine at the table what is the law onboard about allowing him a glass?

Quick question. In the UK is is permissable for me when having a family meal to buy say a glass of wine for my 17 year old. If I have a bottle of wine at the table what is the law onboard about allowing him a glass?

Against the rules of the ship.

the drinking age on board is 21, period. you may NOT supply him with alcohol and when you are caught, you can be put off the ship immediately with no recourse or refund.

the drinking age on board is 21, period. you may NOT supply him with alcohol and when you are caught, you can be put off the ship immediately with no recourse or refund.

The drinking age when the ships are in Europe is 18

• 9 months later...