Live from Serenade of the Seas 12/4/2017

Ander026

Well it is time for another Live from another one of my cruises.

Tomorrow I depart on the Serenade of the Seas on a great 11 night Cruise. This will be a true solo cruise as I have no family members traveling with me on this cruise

Sorry for not posting much but things in my life have become interesting in the last few months as I have fallen in love with a great gal that is from San Fran. Hopefully I can install my cruise influence on her as we go foreward with our relationship.

Unfortunatly my true love is not on this cruise as this cruise was booked before we even met. This will be the most difficult solo cruise that I have done. I will do my best to do a "Live From" on this cruise.

Till tomorrow my friends in the Cruise Critic world. I will travel the day of from my home in Central FL.

For those of you that have followed me Thank You. I am sorry that I have not posted lately but I have fallen in Love with a gal from CA.

Well Tomorrow I will be travelling from my place to FLL. Should be about 3.5 to 4 hours of travel with stops.

See everyone tomorrow on the Serenade of the Seas.

First, congratulations on your falling in love. I am sure she will love cruising as much as you.

Second, I am on Serenade for an 11 night in April. I look forward to any and everything you have to share.

Third, here's to a wonderful cruise.

Erika

Well the first day is done. It was a good day today. Check in was very quick. I was parked and in my room in about 40 minutes. Note I did park at Park N Go.

Well got my room all set up then went to the Muster Drill. After that then it was Sail Away time. Once again I went up to the Helipad

IMG_7628_zpsnx2rdecf.jpg

IMG_7632_zpswmuouhkb.jpg

Here we are as we are leaving the Terminal

IMG_7639_zps9ifrfl4o.jpg

Getting ready to head down the channel and out to the Atlantic

IMG_7647_zpsbn0ztsbq.jpg

Had dinner at Chops this evening. Once again I had a great meal in Chops

IMG_7669_zps4t4lgbox.jpg

After that it was time for the Welcome Aboard Show. Seemed like they had a new dance number figured into the show. Then we had the comedy stylings of Scott Henry

IMG_7678_zpslw8nipa1.jpg

Finally I went to Music Trivia and walked around deck and then finally retired for the evening.

Till Tomorrow everyone.

Good Morning to all,

Well we are on day 2 of this cruise. We are at Sea today. I am just about ready to head to breakfast and then to the Meet and Mingle.

Today I will also be looking into next December Cruise.

Will get some photos posted later

Well it is mid morning now. What a relaxing morning it is.

It is these views that remind me why always get a balcony for a cruise.

IMG_7681_zpsdbeua19x.jpg

IMG_7682_zpsvyohh8ra.jpg

Well went the Meet and Mingle this morning. It was good they had lots of prizes to give away.

IMG_7683_zpsciln1qln.jpg

I actually won this time around.

IMG_7684_zpssmpjuocv.jpg

The Champayne was won by a couple celebrating their anniversary during this cruise.

Here is my view as I work on this post

IMG_7685_zpsny4gsvoi.jpg

This afternoon I will be playing some Table Tennis and watching the Belly Flop. After that will be time for lunch as I had a late breakfast this morning.

Thanks! We will be on Serenade for the transatlantic next April.

Funny story about the free wine - years ago we won a bottle of wine at the pool for some game at the sailaway party. The first night at dinner we ordered a nice red wine for the table, the second (formal) night we popped for a $100 bottle of champagne. Third night, we brought the free bottle in to be corked and the sommelier just glared at us and said that they did not serve that in his dining room. :-)

I am looking at the pictures of your balcony. It appears there is a partial wall and then 1/2 wall. Can the partitions be opened if requested.

Thank you,

Balcony partitions cannot be opened on Radiance class ships.