Platinum Plus and complimentary dining?

brunolvr

With Platinum Plus you get 2 complimentary dinners in Le Bistro or Cagney's and also 2 complimentary dinners in Moderno's or La Cuchina.

How does that work since the menus show "a la carte" pricing?

You get one app, one entree and one dessert. There are some other restrictions, for example your entrees are restricted to $20 (you can pay the extra if they bother charging).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, as your wording isn’t totally clear. It is one meal for two at Cagneys or Le Bistro and one meal for two at Moderno or La Cucina.

I think that is what you meant, but I’m just checking as you refer to two meals at each.

With Platinum Plus you get 2 complimentary dinners in Le Bistro or Cagney's and also 2 complimentary dinners in Moderno's or La Cuchina.

How does that work since the menus show "a la carte" pricing?

In your cabin on embarkation day, there will be a card with all the perks that you are entitled too. There is a coupon for 2 for a dinner in either Le Bistro or Cagney's with a bottle of wine and a coupon for 2 for a dinner in Moderno's or La Cuchina. Bring the coupons with you when you have your dinner and show them to the host/ess when you enter the restaurant. The dinners are per cabin not per person even if you both are Platinum Plus.

If you are cruising solo, you can invite someone to share your dinner for two coupons with. If they are also Platinum (or above), they can reciprocate and invite you with one of their coupons for two. And you can repeat that in the other restaurant choices with the second coupon....so...you can enjoy four meals in the specialty restaurants that way....:cool:

With Platinum Plus you get 2 complimentary dinners in Le Bistro or Cagney's and also 2 complimentary dinners in Moderno's or La Cuchina. How does that work since the menus show "a la carte" pricing?

You order an appetizer, entree, and dessert off the menu. We have ordered extra apps and never have been charged. See actual coupons below. Dinner at Cagney’s include a bottle of wine.

Also on embarkation day, sign up for the complimentary behind the scenes tour and officer’s dinner at the Cruise Next desk.

0027913c5858806a2c05e3479e40dba0.jpg

380a71b9b933aa39450c2dbc415b217a.jpg

964c7f560bd086b309eac08f57f676b0.jpg

If you don't want wine with your dinner, can you request the bottle to take with you back to your Suite?

You order an appetizer, entree, and dessert off the menu. We have ordered extra apps and never have been charged. See actual coupons below. Dinner at Cagney’s include a bottle of wine.

Also on embarkation day, sign up for the complimentary behind the scenes tour and officer’s dinner at the Cruise Next desk.

0027913c5858806a2c05e3479e40dba0.jpg

380a71b9b933aa39450c2dbc415b217a.jpg

964c7f560bd086b309eac08f57f676b0.jpg

Can you book these dinners online before your cruise? or do you have to wait until you're actually onboard to take advantage of Platinum Plus complimentary dining?

In your cabin on embarkation day, there will be a card with all the perks that you are entitled too. There is a coupon for 2 for a dinner in either Le Bistro or Cagney's with a bottle of wine and a coupon for 2 for a dinner in Moderno's or La Cuchina. Bring the coupons with you when you have your dinner and show them to the host/ess when you enter the restaurant. The dinners are per cabin not per person even if you both are Platinum Plus.

Can you book these dinners online before your cruise? or do you have to wait until you're actually onboard to take advantage of Platinum Plus complimentary dining?

They are booked exactly the same way as any other meals, so yes you can book them online.

If you don’t have the SDP then you will be charged for Moderno when booking. It gets refunded onboard as OBC, but you may want to wait to book that. If you have the SDP just make sure you book Moderno (and any others with a cover charge) first.

If you want preferred dining times, you should book them as soon as reservations open 120 days prior to cruise. Moderno will be refunded onboard as OBC if you pay in advance.

Once onboard, you can book your behind the scenes tour and officers dinner with the Cruise Next desk on Embarkation day.

does anyone know what they will be replace the "moderno" option with on the Bliss as that restaurant does not exist on the newer ships?

This was reported on in the live reports from the transatlantic. It was replaced by Q.