Deluxe package by 1 get 2nd 50% off

Never seen this offer before but what a great price. 41.00 per day and 1/2 off second guest. Very nice deal. This is for our Feb 9th 8 day Anthem cruise. Went to book it and they would not honor it. They said it was a mistake on there part. "Computer glitch" is what I was told. Went to a supervisor to see if they would honor it without trying to be a jerk. NO GO! Could have raised hell but left it alone. Oh well. Actually is still showing on the cruise planner as I type

Yeah, I had posted on that thread they put this under the price on my planner page. "Price Shown Reflects Your Discount" I think people are so excited to see such a good price they kind of almost ignore this part. I know it took me a few readings to notice it.

UK on line price for drink package was £41.80 and never changed. On board it was $65 a day - either way too much for me - over a £1000 for a couple for two week cruise. The cruise was ex UK and loads of people on board who had cruised other lines such as P @ O and were on first RC cruise were complaining about the price of drinks and saying that this would stop them from booking again with RC.

There are some serious issues with the website. I am not sure why a multi-billion dollar company cannot keep a correctly functioning page. The other day I went to book the refreshment package and it said 30% off for $26 a day, and the price included the discount. That is the full price. :rolleyes:

Half the time pages will not load correctly regardless of browser without having to clear the cache.. and then it works for a few more pages, then I have to clear the cache... can be annoying. When looking at cruises I have seen lists of sail dates, and for example one towards that bottom of the page might say $399p/p, but as you scoll down and bring the sail date higher, it changed to $549p/p. Scroll back down... changes back to $399. :o One of these times I might try an book then call and say.. "Well I clicked it while it was on the bottom of the screen, cant I get that price?" That will confuse the heck out of em.

On the Irish site, you get the Deluxe Package free when you book a cruise.

We compared booking it on the US vs Irish site, € vs $, and the price was less than €50 difference, and we get the package free in Ireland.

Well, i suppose we Irish have a reputation to keep