Cost of Delux Drink Package

Scootch

Hi All! Just booked HOS for April 18'....it's been a year since we last sailed so I need some guidance on drink pkg cost. It is currently $55/day. Is that the average cost, or a sale price?

This year's vacation was a land trip...it was an experiment to confirm our love for cruising, which we have been doing for 14 yrs. The outcome of our experiment was that food, rental car, hotels, entertainment, airfare, etc, etc, was a little more $, but a lot more aggrivatung to think about, research, plan, and drive to. It is so much easier to get on the ship and just enjoy.:D

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Our Allure cruise in January '18 started out at $55 and then two weeks ago the price went down to $46. Earlier this past week it went down to $43. I just checked again a few minutes ago and they are having a BOGOHO sale ($43 & $21.50). Keep in mind that those prices do not include gratuities.

Hi All! Just booked HOS for April 18'....it's been a year since we last sailed so I need some guidance on drink pkg cost. It is currently $55/day. Is that the average cost, or a sale price?

This year's vacation was a land trip...it was an experiment to confirm our love for cruising, which we have been doing for 14 yrs. The outcome of our experiment was that food, rental car, hotels, entertainment, airfare, etc, etc, was a little more $, but a lot more aggrivatung to think about, research, plan, and drive to. It is so much easier to get on the ship and just enjoy.:D

Thank you in advance for your responses.

I can’t find any consistency on Royals drink package. It varies from ship to ship and date to date. We usually book our cruises a year out and l will track the drink package. When I see it drop I’ll buy it...Its always dropped...Just have to catch it. Someone said they drop the price when sales aren’t meeting expectations

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

Hi All! Just booked HOS for April 18'....it's been a year since we last sailed so I need some guidance on drink pkg cost. It is currently $55/day. Is that the average cost, or a sale price? ...

That's not a sale price.

Where do you find out if there is a sale?

Just watch the cruise planner for your reservation. If the price goes down then there is a sale. If you have an e-mail address in your reservation sometimes RCI will send out a promotional e-mail notifying you of a sale.

Im in Australia , the price to purchase a Deluxe drinks package for my upcoming cruise has been $81.00 for months. Last week it dropped to $63.93, so now I'm confused..it doesn't say it's on sale it doesn't say it has a % off , it just dropped in price.... and I know it did as I have been checking every day for a couple of months in case it goes on sale ..so is it going to stay this price ..will it get cheaper when it's "on sale" or will it go back up to the price it was...very confused

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

..so is it going to stay this price ..will it get cheaper when it's "on sale" or will it go back up to the price it was...very confused

Unpredictable. However, you can cancel and re-order if you see a lower price.

My adventure of the seas 3/31/18 just went down from $54/day to $41/day...and the refreshment package that i want for my kids has always been $26/day and today it has a 30% off banner on it, but it still says $26/day--that doesn't seem right??? the 30% off should bring it down to $18/day (which is the price I want to pay for it!) Any thoughts on that from anyone? sounds like a website glitch to me?

Im in Australia , the price to purchase a Deluxe drinks package for my upcoming cruise has been $81.00 for months. Last week it dropped to $63.93, so now I'm confused..it doesn't say it's on sale it doesn't say it has a % off , it just dropped in price.... and I know it did as I have been checking every day for a couple of months in case it goes on sale ..so is it going to stay this price ..will it get cheaper when it's "on sale" or will it go back up to the price it was...very confused

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is confusing? It doesn't matter if it is on sale or not. All that matters is what you are going to pay for it. The price can change at any time sale or no sale. It may go higher or lower. If you are happy with the present price go ahead and buy. If it drops lower you can cancel and buy at the new price. If it goes up you are protected.

My adventure of the seas 3/31/18 just went down from $54/day to $41/day...and the refreshment package that i want for my kids has always been $26/day and today it has a 30% off banner on it, but it still says $26/day--that doesn't seem right??? the 30% off should bring it down to $18/day (which is the price I want to pay for it!) Any thoughts on that from anyone? sounds like a website glitch to me?

Try putting it into your cart and see what comes up for a price. The IT department may have loaded the banner and forgot to change the price on the picture. You could also call RCI and try purchasing over the phone. If they try to charge you the $26.00 price tell them your seeing it at 30% off and see if they adjust the price.

One of our upcoming cruises on the Navigator on 30 March 2018 the price has been $54 per day since we booked it. Yesterday it was also reduced to $41 per day...$870.84 for both of us for the 9 day cruise

Looks like all ships are requiring all adults in the cabin to purchase...Must of missed that since we both always purchase the package.

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

Our Allure cruise in January '18 started out at $55 and then two weeks ago the price went down to $46. Earlier this past week it went down to $43. I just checked again a few minutes ago and they are having a BOGOHO sale ($43 & $21.50). Keep in mind that those prices do not include gratuities.

Were you actually able to purchase at this price?

Just curious as I see Royal is having a BOGOHO sale, but nothing mentioned in my cruise planner when I go to the drink packages, excursions, etc. Then since we already purchased I cannot add to my cart to view the checkout price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They were kind of sneaky on this sale. Lowered prices the last few days and there was nothing saying it was a sale price. Great. I can use a lower price. Jumped on it. Then two days ago they come up with the BOGO Half. Didn't lower the price shown so some were thinking alright. I can get an even better price. Nope. What I and many others probably missed at first is the notice under the posted price..

Price Shown Reflects Your Discount

So for me this makes the price shown the same as the original price of 55 a day at the BOGO price. Nice price but still kinda sneaky.

Hmm so this has me confused. Wonder if HOS had the sale or if I just missed it. Since we already purchased our packages it's hard to check the price. When I look in my cruise planner it just says $43 a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums