HAL site -- today -- 3/21/17

Krazy Kruizers

I kept getting messages that the site was not responding on my tablet. Switched to the phone and was able to get in. They did an update last night. Seems like they've been having quite a bit of tech trouble lately.

Their site is painful. No matter which computer, tablet or phone I use it's slow, or I get stuck.

I was hoping the down time for maintenance last night would fix it. No such luck.

It's the only site I have trouble on. So I know it's not my equipment. lol

A little slow, but I spent a couple of hours this today checking a number of cruises we might be interested in with the new promotion programme and it did work and I was able to get the information I was looking for.

KK, it was excruciating slow for me today. I think I waited 1/2 hour to finish my Bon Voyage thread.

I used Chrome, IE and Edge and the results were the same. It may be because of their updates yesterday? (they had a notice last night).

Hopefully it improves dramatically by tomorrow.

If it is any encouragement, I don't usually wait that long for the HAl site to work, so hopefully, it will be ok tomorrow. (yn)

I just tried to purchase shore excursions for our upcoming Alaska cruise in May and site keeps saying my credit card info wasn't accurate. I tried three different ones and there is no issue with any of the cards but says for me to keep trying. I will try again tomorrow :(

I just tried to purchase shore excursions for our upcoming Alaska cruise in May and site keeps saying my credit card info wasn't accurate. I tried three different ones and there is no issue with any of the cards but says for me to keep trying. I will try again tomorrow :(

Have you tried using Microsoft Edge (I was successful with that this afternoon)?