Kids Sail FREE Promo started today!!!!

If you are sailing with kids between the below dates call your TA or RCI to get a price adjustment! We did ocean balcony guarantee to get the rate... this is actually a sale, kids are actually free!! (y) With this and the oasis class sale combined we saved over $1,200 on our upcoming Harmony cruise!!!

Kids Sail Free

Guests 12 and under on 5 nights or longer

sailings departing Sep. 1, 2017-Dec 14, 2017.

Excludes sailings departing on or between

11/16/17-11/26/17 across Bahamas, Caribbean,

North East Caribbean, Bermuda, Coastal and

Canada itineraries

Booking Window: May 17-23, 2017

You just call the regular Royal number? I get $3,758 for the promotion total price, I paid $4,106. I can expect them to just credit me back $348? Is it that simple?

I do find it funny that they jack the prices of guest 1 and 2 up $1000, then give you a discount.... but still, it's cheaper... so I guess it's a discount.

You just call the regular Royal number? I get $3,758 for the promotion total price, I paid $4,106. I can expect them to just credit me back $348? Is it that simple?

I do find it funny that they jack the prices of guest 1 and 2 up $1000, then give you a discount.... but still, it's cheaper... so I guess it's a discount.

They will lower your price if it is before final payment date for your cruise. Otherwise you are out of luck.

Omg... for once it's actually a deal. Harmony for 2 adults, 2 kids is $3900 CAD (over Thanksgiving weekend). Harmony for March 2019 (when we have Symphony booked) is $6400. Both Boardwalk staterooms.

If we didn't have a family trip booked in August (Disney and LA) ...and...if DH didn't have new "rule" of we're no longer taking our kids out if school, then I,'d be booking now.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

They will lower your price if it is before final payment date for your cruise. Otherwise you are out of luck.

It's before final payment, however, everything is paid in full. Do I get a credit? Would I just cancel and rebook in a similar room (more are available) - would they really make you go through all that?

It's before final payment, however, everything is paid in full. Do I get a credit? Would I just cancel and rebook in a similar room (more are available) - would they really make you go through all that?

No, if it's still before final payment date, they may offer you OBC or a credit to your credit card. Should be your choice.

No, if it's still before final payment date, they may offer you OBC or a credit to your credit card. Should be your choice.

I knew CC would pay off eventually! I'll call tomorrow. That's nearly the full pre-paid gratuities amount.

Is there an email we can use instead of calling?

I knew CC would pay off eventually! I'll call tomorrow. That's nearly the full pre-paid gratuities amount.

Is there an email we can use instead of calling?

No, don't use email, the price will change before they even read the email! I would call the 24-hour number right now. Choose the selection to book a new cruise, then you will get a human that can give you the price drop.

Getting a ration of crap from TA. Says because we paid early Royal won't do anything. Final payment is 3 weeks out. Every time I transfer a booking for a few perks I regret it. Note to self NO more TA's

I think that's BS from the TA. Ask for a 3-way conversation between you, the TA, and Royal.

Getting a ration of crap from TA. Says because we paid early Royal won't do anything. Final payment is 3 weeks out. Every time I transfer a booking for a few perks I regret it. Note to self NO more TA's

would you still save if you canceled with the TA and rebooked directly with RCI?

Bill

This sale cost me more money [emoji22] [emoji22] !! We were booked in gs cabin and the price of cls came down enough that we upgraded. In reality, with this sale the same cabins were priced higher than when we booked.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I was communicating with him by cell phone, so when I got off with him I sent him an email and asked for a 3 way call in the morning and he replied 30 minutes later that all was well and we saved 300.00. Now he just needs to follow through with an invoice.

Thanks Bob

I was communicating with him by cell phone, so when I got off with him I sent him an email and asked for a 3 way call in the morning and he replied 30 minutes later that all was well and we saved 300.00. Now he just needs to follow through with an invoice.

Thanks Bob

Glad it worked out. Sometimes a TA needs to be pushed a bit. Now if the TA was giving you some perks, it's normal for perks to be reduced (or eliminated) because the TA's commission went down with the price.

That's exactly what my TA said to me also. I have 2 cabins booked and 1 is fully paid and she said I can't take advantage of a price drop if it's paid in full already even though we are months away from final payment :o