2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

Forgive me if this is already posted, I did a quick scan but did not see it.

RCCL has released the dates for opening of booking 2008 deployments. Here you go. :)

Opening March 14

Europe & Europe Cruisetours

Opening Week of April 2, 2007

Panama Canal

Northeast - Caribbean/Bermuda

Canada/New England

Opening Week of April 9, 2007

Caribbean - Year round/Summer Mexico

Transatlantic & Repositioning Cruises

Short Caribbean

Bahamas

Alaska & Alaska Cruisetours

Hawaii

Opening Week of April 16, 2007

Seasonal Caribbean

Opening Week of April 30, 2007

South America

Opening Week of May 7, 2007

Australia/Asia

Hope that is helpful to those who want to plan ahead! :)

Thank you... couldn't find any Northern European cruise on either RCCL or X that we liked for this year so took a chance and booked with Princess. If the 2008 schedules are out when you say we'll be able to review before final payment and perhaps move it out one year.

Oh GOOD, so glad to know that I wasn't duplicating a post, I had JUST received the fax from RCCL when I posted. Happy to know that so many of you are waiting on the info to book! :)

If RCCL releases more details as each itinerary opens I will try and post that as well.

If RCCL releases more details as each itinerary opens I will try and post that as well.

Please post as soon as you know any of the itineraries! We are on pins and needles waiting for the Fall 2008 Hawaii dates and itins so we can nail down and date and itin for our group.

I emailed these to my TA as sometimes things post here before they get to the agencies!;)
Well, I AM a TA, own my own cruise agency, but I am on the computer basically around the clock so I see things pretty quickly when they come in...and the info I quoted WAS from a fax to the RCCL agent community. Your TA probably has it waiting for him/her to see tomorrow. :)

Looks like I WILL be (and all TAs will be) getting weekly deployment info with more details, so I will try and post it, if no other TA has done so already.

A little new here....what is this all about? I have the most recent book for RCCL and it shows dates to early in 2008. Does this mean that Carribean cruises for the 2008/.2009 winter will be listed? We are trying to find out where INdependance will be sailing to when she comes across the pond in the fall.

I know INdependence is sailing in the UK in the spring of 2008, but not the whole year. I am assuming it is coming to sail a Carribean itineray come the fallof 2008. That is where I am trying to find information about.

Ooops sorry Racefan04..my mistake :o

Archived