Our Favorite Pictures

gkm

Need some help. How you you take a pic , for instance from "My Doc, and post on this thread?

Thnaks for your help.

Hi Larry,

First you need to have a photo sharing web account (ie photobucket, Picasa, Flikr etc). Here my short instruction that I gave Kim a few months ago. And it works!!

Then I go to Picasa/Flikr web site and sign in my account. Then click the thumbnail picture which I want to share to open it. Then right click the mouse button to copy and paste it on the CC message page that I just typed.

Cheers

Larry, go to post #49 on this thread and there are detailed instructions on how to use "tinypic.com" I hope to see some pictures from you soon!

I'm loving all the pictures that are being posted!

Garry

Larry, love the photo of the Millennium going under the Golden Gate Bridge! From that perspective, looks as if it is about to ram the bridge.

It was a great experience going under the bridge after being born and raised in The City!

I haven't had much of a chance to get into my photos and post them, but I wanted to share this one, a favorite of mine: I took this inside the Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca. The sun was hitting the beautiful stained-glass window at the perfect time, splashing colors inside. Heavenly!

6egkue.jpg

Monica