Our Favorite Pictures

gkm

Cheryl, those are great pictures. I really loved Tenerife! What a fun excursion we had with the 4 x 4s! It's one of the better ship's excursions I've taken.

Mt. Teide was spectacular and I took a lot of pictures there. Like Lanzarote, there were areas that reminded me of the moon. The volcanic eruptions must have been enormous! We also had a spectacular sunset as we were leaving the island.

Happy Cruiser, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. We have the Panama Canal booked for 2011!

Garry

4h9y11.jpg

xqf8yh.jpg

24lpp2h.jpg

We just returned from a transatlantic cruise on the Equinox. One of our ports of call was Lanzarote, Canary Isands. It was unlike any landscape I've ever seen. I felt like I was on the moon. We even rode camels!

Garry

2niy7fa.jpg

vif89i.jpg

9hkghk.jpg

OMG!!! These are great. I want to go there.

The Panama Canal in 2002 and hopefully we will have just as great a trip on the Constellation January 17

WpgCruise, if you're on the Connie January 17 sailing, come join us on the roll call and share your expertise about the canal transit.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=772664

mikechase, I love both of your pictures. There's just nothing like sailing away as the sun sets. I don't think I've ever seen a triple rainbow!

Dr. Koop, I plan to sail on the Infinity through the Panama Canal in 2011. We've never sailed on her so am really looking forward to it.

Keep the pictures coming. This is fun!:D :D :D

Garry

On Tenerife, the Canary Island after Lanzarote on the Equinox TA...here is Mt. Teide and we are higher than the clouds....

Cheryl and Garry, loved those photos of Tenerife. I really enjoyed our trip through the forest up to Teide. I caught a couple. The first is when the mist suddenly came down when we had our first view of the mountain and the second reminded me of a very happy trip to Tenerife many years ago (the old photo at the bottom that I took shows it hasn't changed much in 30 years!).

2695435540054958397S600x600Q85.jpg

2868719750054958397S600x600Q85.jpg

2099497790054958397S600x600Q85.jpg

Phil

Hi,

Not a particular HAL fan.... I just like this photo from our Millennium cruise this past September:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2512888460099099348INfzKq

And here is one of Hubbard Glacier from the same cruise:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2250543290099099348FaWopg

CM

Edited by CelebrityMan

Wow Cal, that's a great picture of the glacier calving!

Here's a picture of a transatlantic sky. It was great to just sit out on the veranda with a good book and look at the clouds.:D

Garry

91cpc5.jpg