Our Favorite Pictures

gkm

And of course, Oia, our favourite place!

15pomk5.jpg

And this one is taken at Oia - the Mediterranean sea in the back and a perfect spot we found while walking around on a hot day! Yes, there was even beer there :)

ztt6xh.jpg

I have to go to this place. I have been to Alaska and we have snow where I live for 6 months of the year so while I found Alaska to be beautiful I am craving Greece and the beautiful blue ocean and white washed buildings, and views that look beyond amazing. Oia, here we come after our wine cruise booked for 2010. It make take awhile but this has to be our next cruise.

I have to go to this place. I have been to Alaska and we have snow where I live for 6 months of the year so while I found Alaska to be beautiful I am craving Greece and the beautiful blue ocean and white washed buildings, and views that look beyond amazing. Oia, here we come after our wine cruise booked for 2010. It make take awhile but this has to be our next cruise.

You will not regret it! We are going to go back to Greece for sure and maybe go to some of the lesser known islands. It was a dream holiday for me and it did not disappoint!

I'm hoping the pics I take on my first ever cruise will turn out even half as good as the ones posted on here!

Beautiful pics - Thanks to all for them. I'll be sure to come back to this post again and again :D

And of course I'll post my own after my cruise ;)

I'm hoping the pics I take on my first ever cruise will turn out even half as good as the ones posted on here!

Beautiful pics - Thanks to all for them. I'll be sure to come back to this post again and again :D

And of course I'll post my own after my cruise ;)

Enjoy your first cruise! Where are you going? And Happy Anniversary! Be sure to let your waiter know you are celebrating your anniversary, they will produce a cake for you.

Hi Happy Cruiser, thank you. :D

We are leaving from Bayonne, going to Bermuda, St Maartan, Aruba, Haiti, Miami, 10 days cruise. We are going 3 days early and spending it in NYC, then an overnight stay in Miami after the cruise.

Our anniversary is actually in September, but couldn't take the cruise till October due to DH work commitments, will that matter about mentioning it to waiter?

Hi Happy Cruiser, thank you. :D

We are leaving from Bayonne, going to Bermuda, St Maartan, Aruba, Haiti, Miami, 10 days cruise. We are going 3 days early and spending it in NYC, then an overnight stay in Miami after the cruise.

Our anniversary is actually in September, but couldn't take the cruise till October due to DH work commitments, will that matter about mentioning it to waiter?

Sounds like a great cruise!

As to the actual date of your anniversary, don't worry about it. You are taking the cruise to celebrate it. Just pick a night you want to celebrate and let your waiter know you're celebrating your anniversary. Doesn't hurt to give them notice the night before.

Have a wonderful time!

Going under the Verazono Bridge(sp?) from our aft balcony last October on the Milly.

20ig94x.jpg

Diane, Weren't you on the Constellation next to me in the back of the ship last October? I know sometime we forget where we were, remember Senor Frogs.:D

Pat

Hi Bob! If Pat is referring to what I think she is referrring to, we were on a family reuinion cruise on the Connie and my daughter and a gal friend of hers almost didn't make the ship in Aruba. I and my sister Donna, who will be on the TA with me were preparing rather quickly to exit the ship in Aruba, since the girls were in bathing suits without their passports and very little money. I was not leaving my daughter behind. I was having a heart attack almost and the ship personnel were not being very helpful. The girls were in Senor Frogs and lost track of the time. Not something I wish to ever repeat.

Darling Daughter !!

osers1.jpg

Edited by dblane

Yes that is what I remember. I was sitting on the balcony and heard all this noise. The girls were very happy and Diane was just about crying. It was very funny from my side of the balcony.:D:D Her daughter kept telling me how old she was and why was her mother worried. I tried to explain but she was way out there.

Great picture Diane. I would hold that one over my daughters head forever.:D

Pat

Diane, I gained 2 pounds just looking at that picture.:rolleyes:

More pictures please!!! I know there are a lot of you out there with fabulous pictures to share with us. If you are unsure on how to post them, go to post 41 and 49 for 2 different sites/directions on how to do this. If you have any questions, we'll certainly try to help.

Garry