Our Favorite Pictures

gkm

This is what I learned over at the Royal Caribbean boards about posting pics.

1. While in you Webshots album, click on the photo you want to post. This will give you a large version of the photo. Scroll down until you see the box on the right that says "link to this picture".

2. At the top of the box you will see 5 little boxes with the numbers 100, 200, 425, 500 and 600. Click one of these to choose the size (number of pixels) of your picture. I usually use 600, the biggest.

3. Clicking on the size will generate 3 lines of code, each with a different purpose:

Post to your blog or website;

Direct link to image;

Post to a forum,

The easiest one to use is "Post to a Forum";

4. Place the cursor over the code in "Post to a Forum" and left-click. This highlights the code in blue.

5. With the cursor in the same position, right-click. This gives you a menu box.

6. Move the cursor over COPY and right-click. The menu will disappear, the code will remain highlighted, and you will think nothing happened---but the code is now copied.

7. Go to C.C., write your text, leave about 2 lines blank and put your cursor on the left margin.

8. Right-click and a menu box will appear.

9. Right click on PASTE. Several lines of code that start with will appear under your text. This is the photo. Submit and your photo should appear.

To add another photo repeat the whole process and when you get to your post click EDIT; Leave blank lines between the previouse code and put the cursor on the left margin. Then right click to get the menu box and right click on PASTE and submit again. The site will let you do this 5 times. You don't have to do a new post for each picture.

Hi Pat! you lost me at #1 -- been enjoying everyone's pics - thanx -- one of these days I will learn - first of all, I need to find the cable for my camera!! Corkey Carol

Ok, since I like to take food pictures (maybe we have to start a seperate Celebrity-food-pictures-thread :D) :

here the famous, but 'restyled' Goat Cheese Soufflé from the Normandie on the Summit (picture taken a few weeks ago) :

1255rh5.jpg

2nuprib.jpg

Carol, I see you have met my crazy friend Pam, or balloon head as only her good friends know her.;)

Pat

This is a cute site - did you get my email? telling you Nancy of ECSLady is going to be on my AK cruise in May - I didn't know she was your friend from the STARS til Patty told me - carol

Ok' date=' since I like to take food pictures (maybe we have to start a seperate Celebrity-food-pictures-thread :D) :

here the famous, but 'restyled' Goat Cheese Soufflé from the Normandie on the Summit (picture taken a few weeks ago) :

[img']http://i29.tinypic.com/2nuprib.jpg[/img]

Wow, that looks yummy! It's one of my favorite dishes and I can't wait to have it again on the Equinox!

Garry

Wow, that looks yummy! It's one of my favorite dishes and I can't wait to have it again on the Equinox!

Garry

And yummy it was, again. ;) I don't know if it will be served like this on all the ships, but we were positively surprised with this new 'design" ! We also fell in love with a new dessert -I think it was called "romantic dessert for 2", or something like that- six small glasses, each with a different dessert in it and you have to share it with your loved one.... very nice ! :

sevqkp.jpg

Hey, I've got the same picture from September of 2006! Imagine waking up, getting ready for the day's excursion, walking out onto the balcony and seeing this, it was an incredible surprise

Ok lets try this: This picture is Mt Vesuvius at dawn as we sailed into Naples.

2ajdoix.jpg