"Ten Things Never To Do On A Cruise" - Good info!

HeatherInFlorida

Host Kat, just being nosy! Are you taking Host Walt and/or Joe's place or are you just visiting/moving through?

050103hm_prv.gif... just passin' through!

My Cruise Critic Automatic Thread Subscription Mode option is set as Instant email notification. My first post on this thread was due to a Report Post e-mail. Due to my post, my auto subscription mode keeps kicking in and I continue to receive e-mail notifications regarding replies on this thread. Just have not taken the 2 seconds needed to use the Thread Tools feature to unsubscribe. Will do so now!

Kat 110105_emYA11_prv.gif

Yes' date=' the thread's first post made yesterday at 04:29 PM was edited today at 11:03 AM with a corrected link. Note the [i']Last Edited by...[/i] message at the bottom of the post.

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

Thank you so much for correcting my poor link. I should have requested that early on and just didn't think of it.:)

You are most welcome!

I have edited the first post to show the link that works.

Glad to be of service' date='

Kat [img']http://skins.*****/skins/mailskins/em/050103/050103cat_prv.gif[/img]

Wow....very good link to invaluable information. Many people do not take some of this advice to heart when cruising.

I think a LOT of CCers like us pick up the Bible ... just long enough to riffle through, checking for unfinished drink cards left by other CCers! ;)

Yup, we also put any unfinished drink cards in the Bible when we are about to disembark. And Heather's link worked just fine for me. :)

Cheers,

Spoely

Archived