How many famous people should I expect to meet?

Mr. Y

Lets see, you are going on one of Carnival's older ships, what famous person couldnt afford a better cruise, unless it was some special group cruise.

If you want to meet famous people, Id be booking some upper level cruises.

just my opinion, but Iv never meet a famous person on a cruise and never expect it.

On Carnival? Slim to none on the possibilities..

Have there been celebrities on Carnival? Yes, but rarely.

Even if you do,,, PLEASE leave them alone. They're just trying to realx and have a good time with their family just like you. (Unless of course their celebrity status is what the theme around the cruise is all about)

Even if I could be a celebrity and famous, I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay the price of losing my ananimity and privacy.

Lets see, you are going on one of Carnival's older ships, what famous person couldnt afford a better cruise, unless it was some special group cruise.

If you want to meet famous people, Id be booking some upper level cruises.

just my opinion, but Iv never meet a famous person on a cruise and never expect it.

I met Richard Dypress (Mr. Holland's Opus) on a cruise a few year ago. My wife and him had a good chat while waiting for an elevator one night. I was tempted to ask him if he written any more Opus but didn't.

I met Richard Dypress (Mr. Holland's Opus) on a cruise a few year ago. My wife and him had a good chat while waiting for an elevator one night. I was tempted to ask him if he written any more Opus but didn't.

Ill bet it was at least a 7 day cruise on a newer ship. Thats all my point was. I dont see the rich and mighty booking the oldest ship to lock in a $400 fare.

Anything is possible. I hope to meet someone rich and famous too :D

YOU MET HOOPER???????????????????:p

Archived