When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

We are going on our first Carnival cruise in January 2011. It will also be our first time to do southern caribbean. We had our Freedom of the seas cruise already booked for 8/2010 and our TA e-mailed me with an offer for a Carnival cruise she was getting a group together for. Well my DH said the price was good so why not! :D I just love when he says those words.

It does seem like a long time away espeacially when we booked these cruises in 2009! They are slowly getting closer and after the FOS cruise I'll have something else to look foward to!!

We are planning our 25th anniversary cruise and have not totally decided on where yet. In the running are the Mediterranean on Liberty, Alaska with a cruise tour on Radiance, the Caribbean on Freedom, and Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit. We are also waiting to see the Mariner itineraries before absolutely deciding. If anybody has any opinions about any of these options, I would love to read it.

Anne:)

We're booked for 7/10/11 on the Allure of the Seas. I already have a roll call started. We originally planned on doing a cruise on Celebrity, but they have completely abandoned the Caribbean for the Summer of 2011. Looking forward to sailing on the Allure and enjoying its many activities.

We booked a Majesty JS for our wedding cruise in June 2011. It will be a B2B but we haven't booked the second leg yet. I LOVE the Majesty and am happy we're going but it would have been a 5-nighter on another ship if RCCL had scheduled some 5-nighters out of Florida next summer.

With only three cruises on Royal Caribbean - I am plotting my rise to Diamond Status by 2012. :D

September 2010 - Bahamas 3 night on Majesty

December 2010 - So. Caribbean 7 night (Platinum Cruise) on Serenade

January 2011 - Bahamas 3 night on Majesty

April 2011 - Caribbean & Panama 10 night on Jewel

August 2011 - Greek Isles on the Star Princess (The itinerary is too good to pass up for Royal I'm afraid)

December 2011 (maybe) - So Caribbean Holiday Cruise 10 night? on Serenade???

Feb or March 2012 - Tahiti on Princess - 10 night

2012 - Bahamas on Majesty, 12 or 13 night Alaska Cruisetour on Radiance (The Diamond Tour), December So. Caribbean Cruise (first cruise as a Diamond Member).

I suppose life could get in the way and screw this up somehow, but so far that's my plan.

Going on Explorer 1-16-2011 Eastern caribbean, can't wait! It's a 12 night out of Cape Liberty. My DH and I have decided to be very adventurous and try zip-lining, snorkeling and a few other things we have never tried before!!

MY DH and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in December. To celebrate, we will be escaping the midwest winter doldrums for the Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas in January...sailing to Coco Cay, St Thomas, and St Maarten.

We'll be staying in a GS (my gift to him) since he's never sailed before. We've already had one price reduction...could there possibly be more on the horizon??

Sadly, January is such a long way away...maybe I'll have to plan a short cruise get away for this fall?

Archived