When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

DH and I are booked for Southern Caribbean on Serenade of the Seas 1/29/11. :D We cannot wait!! We might put a deposit down while we're on Serenade to book a summer 2011 cruise on Allure.:)

DH and I are booked for Southern Caribbean on Serenade of the Seas 1/29/11. :D We cannot wait!! We might put a deposit down while we're on Serenade to book a summer 2011 cruise on Allure.:)

Well....my trip has been updated. We're going on Allure in August 2011. First time we'll be cruising twice in a year. We work hard, so we deserve it. Especially, we're skipping cruising this year to renovate our kitchen. It will be worth the wait. DH & I took advantage of the Wow Sale. Great price for Superior Oceanview Balcony along with the $100 onboard credit. My T/A took care of everything. She said some of her clients cruised on Allure. She said they did not want to get off the ship. They were never the same again. That's how exciting it was. I can't wait...for both Serenade and Allure.:D Bon Voyage!!:cool:

My family will be cruising during the week of April 17, 2011. But because of the new RCL Price Guarantee Policy, I will not be booking it until Feb or March when the prices will start dropping for the April cruises. :D

Have two on the books for 2011. A first for us. Usually it's one per year. But 2011 is special as the last two kids will be graduating high school.

Oasis Western May 28th to celebrate our twins high school graduation.

Just booked Mariner for our annual Birthday Bash.....Nov 27th.:D

Voyager of the Seas, March, Western Caribbean - Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. Its either the Western Caribbean again or take Carnival to Key West and the Bahamas. And while I would love to do the Eastern Caribbean again that's not going to happen because I am not sailing on Carnival.

Alright, I broke down and have 3 cruises on board for 2011. For Royal Caribbean I have:

7-night Northern Europe cruise on the Vision in May - bought it when it was first released, to grab cheap inside staterooms at $512 per person!

7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Oasis in December - took advantage of WOW sale to get 2 inside rooms for my family, both under $800 per person!

I love when you can succeed in finding great deals. 2012 is going to be great!

Freedom of the Seas, January 23, 2011, Western Caribbean in a middle "hump" cabin on deck 9.

So-o-o glad I have Bermuda on the Explorer to look forward to before then!

Enjoy your cruises everyone :)

Madison81 - Thank you, enjoy yours as well. I see you're from MA?.....we're from New Jersey. My husband is near you on a 2-day deep sea fishing trip at Hynnais, MA at this very moment.:)

Madison81 - Thank you, enjoy yours as well. I see you're from MA?.....we're from New Jersey. My husband is near you on a 2-day deep sea fishing trip at Hynnais, MA at this very moment.:)

Yes I'm from MA. My DH is in Hyannis at the steamship authority right now too. Small world! Great fishing right now, I hope your DH has a successful trip :)

Freedom OTS May 1, '11 - I wanted to go sooner than May but really wanted to take advantage of her 'new additions' so decided to wait and book in May after her dry dock.

Freedom OTS October 30, '11 - Figured I would love the ship so much I couldn't wait to go on her again so I booked a follow up trip on her.

I was really tempted to try Allure but I was afraid that if I did that I would just get too spoiled to go on any other ship. So probably looking at Allure for 2012.:D

We'' probably do the Voyager of the Seas again next in March. It is so convenient to drive to Galveston. Plus I've booked the Carnival Conquest (again from Galveston) in May for my 25th wedding anniversary -- Grand Suite for this one!

Rapsody of the Seas Feb 5, 2011 Austrailia/fiji. Only 2 other people on the roll call and I check the website everyday and this cruise does not seem to be selling. Hoping for a big price drop. Hope they don't cancel the cruise.

Majesty of the Seas - 1/28/11 Nassau and Coco Cay

Majesty of the Seas - 1/31/11 Nassau, Coco Cay, Key West

First back to back. 4 nights just wasn't long enough so we decided to do the back to back.

OK - rationalization worked. DH and I are booked on Vision of the Seas B2B 6/6/11 5-day to Belgium and Holland, and 6/11/11 British Isles and Coastal. Both are roundtrip Oslo. It's too soon for airfare prices to be posted, but I'm chomping at the bit.

Patricia

Archived