When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

October/November 2010

New York/Ft. Lauderdale/San Blas Islands/Panama Canal transit and ON in Fuerte Amador/2 ports in Ecuador/3 ports in Peru/4 ports in Chile/Chilean Fjiors/Cape Horn/Falklands/Montevideo/Buenos Aires.

Planning to be poor for a long time afterwards............

We have booked for 30th July 2011 on the Celebrity Eclipse for a 14 night cruise around the Mediterranean which will take us to six different countries. We are looking forward to giving Celebrity a try, I can wait to see the glass blowing shows! :)

My DH and I will be taking our 10 year grandaughter on her first cruise. Our 13 year old grandson (her brother who has never sailed before) may be joining as well. We are scheduled for Bermuda for end of June 2011. If we didn't have 2 cruises planned for ourselves this year, we would have sailed with them this June. My work would not appreciate my taking any more time.

My DH and I will be taking our grandaughter on her first cruise next June. She is 10. Her brother who is 13 may also join us. If we didn't have 2 cruises planned this year for ourselves, we would have taken them this year. This was an after thought. My work would not appreciate my taking off any more vacation time this year. The Hawaii cruise is our 40th Anniv. Celebration.

We've booked Adventure of the Seas for January 2, 2011 with our 3 sons. I would also like to do something else for our 35th anniversary iin the spring, summer or fall of 2011.

We are looking at sailing on the BOS out of Barcelona mid May to Venice. This should put us at Diamond status (if they don't change the rules)! We will be celebrating our 34th anniversary and DH's retirement. Hope to see some of you there!!!:):):)

We will be on our first Mediterranean cruise on the Carnival Magic in June 2011, for our 25th anniversary and kids college graduation. The Magic won over the Brilliance due to a much lower cruise fare. Can't wait!

The last cruise out of Los Angeles.....that will come back to Los Angeles, the Mariner of the Seas...........January 9th!!

Good cruising companions are aboard........it looks like the ATH.......reunion, since we had to abondon the Februay reunion....as the Mariner is leaving.

I don't know how many people have over 100 cruise credits with RCCL, but have met 9, and I'm sure that there are many more......and we should hit the century mark with this cruise!

Then there is nothing else that RCCL wants to give us...........so we will be looking and sailing with other lines.

As a TA........there are also certain criteria that we are asked to perform.

I look forward to reporting on other lines as well.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived