When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

The week of November 6th through 13th, will be taking a family cruise on the Freedom of the Seas (Eastern Carib), to celebrate my 50th birthday. There's also a possible family cruise in March 2011 -- not sure itinerary / ship yet -- to celebrate my mom's 75th birthday.

Michael

We'll be taking our first cruise 4/28/11. Nine nights to Bermuda and the Caribbean. We cannot wait!

In fact, I'm so obsessed that I'm already planning the cruise we'll book on that cruise lol.

We are so looking forward to this cruise as its for our 25th wedding anniversary, been on 2 cruises before and totally hooked, look forward to seeing you on your first cruise.

My first Caribbean cruise dont know wat line but deff. in 2011 and it is deff a Caribbean cruise :D

I see under your signature pins picture the name joebat1. Is he still on the boards?

Him and his big gas powered blender?

I ask because when I was new, way back in 2002, he taught me all about how to do gifs and how to add things to our signatures.

He had great patience with me explaining so I would understand. I have tried to follow in his footsteps with his teaching technique when I do.

I have missed him on here all these years. :o

You will love the Caribbean Cruise and Islands. Each one is unique in itself. :D

• 3 weeks later...

We are thinking of booking this cruise as well. I am nervous because we have only ever cruised with Princess. How is the food and entertainment? Is the ice show, in line skating, rock climbing and mini golf extra money? I see you have been on Princess as well. How do you feel they compare. Both times we have sailed before the ships were brand new and I see this ship is older. Do you know if they ever did any updating? Any info would be great as I am hoping to book the cruise and flights before flight go back up to 700-900 as they were 2 months ago! ugggg lol

We are thinking of booking this cruise as well. I am nervous because we have only ever cruised with Princess. How is the food and entertainment? Is the ice show, in line skating, rock climbing and mini golf extra money? I see you have been on Princess as well. How do you feel they compare. Both times we have sailed before the ships were brand new and I see this ship is older. Do you know if they ever did any updating? Any info would be great as I am hoping to book the cruise and flights before flight go back up to 700-900 as they were 2 months ago! ugggg lol

:D Remote lake in Northern Ontario, accessible only by float plane. No other people, roads, towns for 200 miles in any direction. More fish than I can count.

14 ft. aluminum boat, 9.9hp tiller. No pool, whirlpool; no promenade deck; no specialty restaurants...just fresh pickerel every evening; drinks...unlimited & free, almost; no dress code;no chocolates on pillow...if your bedding has anything brown on it, you've had an accident; superb food and wine, exquisitely prepared; no nickel & diming...this is truly all inclusive; no suites...just a romantic log cabin with hot& cold running water, usually 2-3 bedrooms and a view to die for; same port everyday, but oh my, the daily fishing excursions.....

Happy sailing to all....

Archived