When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

Enchantment Oct 20th a 9 day to Caribbean! (Trying to get a B2B by doing the 5 day Bermuda cruise before) We'll see how the money holds out!!

My wife and I are going to do the Enchantment October 20th also! I started a Roll Call, if you're interested. It will be our 20th anniversary on that day.

I'm also thinking about the 5 day beforehand. Haven't approached my wife on that one yet. :o Money is a definite consideration. And people to stay with the kids. I may try to hold out and add it at the last minute. Well, maybe not last minute, but late at least.

Booked a Friends & Family cruise on Monarch of the Seas, February 7-11. Not sure yet how many cabins we'll have but I'm blocking some hotel rooms & arranging transportation to the Port from Orlando. Have some first timers as well as seaoned cruisers. WOO HOO!

We only have one cruise booked, so far, for 2011. We are booked on the Conquest to go to the Bahamas! We are taking our daughters. We take them on a cruise every year. It is one of their Christmas presents!

Hopefully, we will do a transatlantic, also!:)

With only three cruises on Royal Caribbean - I am plotting my rise to Diamond Status by 2012. :D

September 2010 - Bahamas 3 night on Majesty

December 2010 - So. Caribbean 7 night (Platinum Cruise) on Serenade

January 2011 - Bahamas 3 night on Majesty

April 2011 - Caribbean & Panama 10 night on Jewel

August 2011 - Greek Isles on the Star Princess (The itinerary is too good to pass up for Royal I'm afraid)

December 2011 (maybe) - So Caribbean Holiday Cruise 10 night? on Serenade???

Feb or March 2012 - Tahiti on Princess - 10 night

2012 - Bahamas on Majesty, 12 or 13 night Alaska Cruisetour on Radiance (The Diamond Tour), December So. Caribbean Cruise (first cruise as a Diamond Member).

I suppose life could get in the way and screw this up somehow, but so far that's my plan.

:mad::( That was quick. Life already screwed up my plans. I had to cancel my December Serenade cruise AND my January Majesty Cruise. If they change the rules and make it hard to get Diamond status I may never make it. Of course, I'm sharing my loyalty with Princess these days :o

With only three cruises on Royal Caribbean - I am plotting my rise to Diamond Status by 2012. :D

September 2010 - Bahamas 3 night on Majesty

December 2010 - So. Caribbean 7 night (Platinum Cruise) on Serenade

January 2011 - Bahamas 3 night on Majesty

April 2011 - Caribbean & Panama 10 night on Jewel

August 2011 - Greek Isles on the Star Princess (The itinerary is too good to pass up for Royal I'm afraid)

December 2011 (maybe) - So Caribbean Holiday Cruise 10 night? on Serenade???

Feb or March 2012 - Tahiti on Princess - 10 night

2012 - Bahamas on Majesty, 12 or 13 night Alaska Cruisetour on Radiance (The Diamond Tour), December So. Caribbean Cruise (first cruise as a Diamond Member).

I suppose life could get in the way and screw this up somehow, but so far that's my plan.

will you adopt me please?????

• 2 months later...

I would like to think we could do the Independence to Lisbon Gibraltar etc next summer, but we are picking up our choclate labrador puppy tomorrow, so I think holidays in the UK might be the norm until she's a bit older :)

Archived