When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

We are going on the Freedom again for the Western Itinerary in August, 2011 (family vacation and also to celebrate my daughter turning 16). It seems like forever right now to have to wait. We had such a great time 2 years ago in August, 2009. Took a family vote to go to Disney this year for the 2010 family vacation...and I lost :mad:....but after sweating the whole week in Disney this year we were ALL wishing we were back on the Freedom. That will teach the family next time not to vote against Mom and that Mom ALWAYS know best.:D

Spending 5 days of Feb. winter break, sailing the Radiance on 2/19/11.:) This will be our first cruise on RCCL! Trying to keep the cost down, and since the air fare was crazy during Feb. break, we booked an inside cabin.

We are booked on Feb14--2011 for southern and Panama for 11 days and looking forward to it

Also, have Freedom booked for March break for a week to Eastern Carribean

Still going to book our anniversary (50th) cruise somewhere in the early fall - something real special, any ideas (not alaska though):p

We just booked Adventure Of The Seas for 02/06/11 - seems like forever away!:(

But, I love planning and we already have a roll call going?

So, any advice for the cruise?

Where and When are you cruising?

May 1, 2011 Freedom Of The Seas, Western. First Royal Cruise!! :D

We haven't decided where we are going or what ship yet. We are definitely going on a cruise though. We will be taking 3 people that have never have cruised before though. My sister and her DD and SIL. We will keep you posted.

Hi All,

I'm sailing on Freedom - Eastern Caribbean in January 2011 AND my first TA on Liberty at the end of October 2011 - Barcelona/Fort Lauderdale!

Very excited about both of these...........sailing solo!

May 1, 2011 Freedom Of The Seas, Western. First Royal Cruise!! :D

Hello we will be on this sailing as well.

There is a fairly active roll call thread here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1185879 where you can discuss the sailing and register for the onboard meet and mingle with royal caribbean here https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do if you are interested.

Archived