When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

19-May Baltimore, Maryland 4:00 PM

20-May Cruising

21-May Cruising

22-May San Juan, Puerto Rico 3:00 PM 11:30 PM Docked

23-May Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 7:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked

24-May Samana, Dominican Republic 9:00 AM 6:00 PM Tendered

25-May Labadee, Haiti 7:00 AM 4:00 PM Docked

26-May Cruising

27-May Cruising

28-May Baltimore, Maryland 7:00 AM

Only 2011 so far...;)

Yes I'm from MA. My DH is in Hyannis at the steamship authority right now too. Small world! Great fishing right now, I hope your DH has a successful trip :)

Oh wow..small world. DH is catching a lot of fish. :)

For my DW 40th b-day (May 2011) I am going to give her a cruise that will leave on Dec.31 of 2011. NCL Epic ECarib. WE have been on the eastern several times but I am booking it for the entertainment on board. She was dissapointed by the shows on the Carnival Liberty this past March. Its a long way to go and ports that I have been to several times so there isnt much for me to research.

This will be our first cruise with RC. 6 cruises before this with Carnival which we loved. We had always thought RC was more expensive but not in this case. We have a balcony room and it was the same or a little cheaper than Carnival.

We have taken the southern route before, but there are 3 different stops with this trip.

We do want to go a couple of days early and stay in Old San Juan. Anyone have a favorite place to stay, nice but not too expensive? In walking distance to alot of things?

Looking forward to hearing anyone!!

Wanda

July 24th 2011 sailing on the Serenade of the seas. And we got the famous Junior Suite 1100. You gotta die when you see the balcony of this Junior Suite. And the room has gotta be 150% bigger than normal Junior Suites.

I really cant wait for this Southern Caribbean cruise. Cause even with 3 of us in the room there will be more than plenty of room in the cabin and on the balcony

27693_127361830608793_100000049302406_326898_7920238_n.jpg

27693_127361840608792_100000049302406_326900_3628639_n.jpg

27693_127361847275458_100000049302406_326901_4264189_n.jpg

We are booked on Rhapsody of the Seas on March 6th 2011 from Perth Australia to New Zealand and returning to Sydney. It is a couple of years since we had a cruise so really looking forward to it and all the good reviews about Rhapsody are making me even more impatient, I think half the fun is the anticipation though.

I would like to add that it is wonderful that finally more cruise ships are coming to Australia and we are looking forward to trying more cruises, would love to do one either around Aus or to Asia, health and money permitting of course

We are doing what I've been calling our "Sea to shining Sea" holiday- Carnival Spelndour from Seattle to Alaska followed by Oasisi of the Seas on the Caribbean and to finsidh up Disney Wonder out of LA to Mexico and then home. We are from Oz so we tend to pack in the cruises when we get to another country!

Jewel of the Seas - westbound transatlantic with an overnight in Reykjavic in September, 2011 and,

Jewel of the Seas - repositioning from Boston, MA to Tampa,FL in October, 2011. 14 nights on each cruise.:)

Archived