When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

DH and I are looking at Vision B2B June 6-20, 2011. DH will be celebrating a zero-ending BD in May, and this will be part of his celebration. Goes to lots of areas we've never seen. At least that's my rationalization, and I'm sticking to it.

Patricia

Alaska: 13 day cruise tour on the Radiance, Aft Suite. May/June 2011. We are also on the Radiance out of Tampa this year (Nov)

Art & Michelle

Art & Michelle- Hi and welcome! :)

Come join our roll call thread and meet some of the other cruisers who are on your Nov. 8th Radiance cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=974535&page=10

We're sailing on the Allure January 9th, Eastern Caribbean, and on the Navigator, Eastern Med from Rome in October. The Med is our dream vacation to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and we're spending a few days in Rome pre-cruise, can't wait!! :D

I am thinking of another Caribbean cruise for April 2011. I might just book it while on my cruise in November 2010.

Is it true you can get a discount for booking a cruise while ON a cruise? I've heard that one can get a discount, I've also heard that there is no discount but there is onboard credit for the future cruise.

14 nights on the Celebrity Constellation with stops in St. Martin, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire. Its going to be a great one!

We are doing April 10, 2011 on the Adventure of the Seas and August 11, 2011 on the Enchantment of the Seas. I always book way in advance to get the cabin I want. We usually do two, sometimes three cruises a year.

January 2, 2011 aboard Voyager of the Seas.

Cruise #5 on Voyager. Celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary.

Summer of 2011: AMA Waterways Volga River cruise. Haven't decided on date or whether we'll go from St. Petersburg to Moscow or the other way. That will celebrate DH's 70th birthday.

We're booked for 2/13/2011 on the Queen Victoria, 4 nighter out of San Pedro, CA. Very pricey, so that might be it for next year. But I have wanted to see this ship since it was built.

Unless I find a cheap coastal in May or September/October!

We are booked on our first B2B to celebrate our 45th anniversary on the Serenade Oct. 30 and Nov.6,2011.

Our DD,SIL and GS will be joining us on the second leg. This will be our GS (9 yrs old ) first cruise. Other friends will be sailing with us too.

Judi :)

We did the Panama Canal on Legend (15 years ago) for our 25th and it was wonderful.

Whatever you decide a cruise is the best way to celebrate an anniversary. We are doing

two weeks in December on Princess for our 40th. My how time flys!!!

Archived