When and Where are you cruising in 2011?

My wife and I are considering the Enchantment of the seas out of Baltimore in May 2011...it sounds great...we will be renewing our vows for our 15th wedding anniversary in St Thomas, Haiti and Samana will be new for us....San Juan well.....

Andy

We just booked Adventure Of The Seas for 02/06/11 - seems like forever away!:(

But, I love planning and we already have a roll call going?

So, any advice for the cruise?

Where and When are you cruising?

more than likely joining you! Have to wait on some scheduling to come out at my husbands work before we can make the final decision.

Oasis - 10/8/11 - Eastern Route - Really looking forward to it (We do have the Radiance booked for this year) Love having two in the works!!!:D Jan

Jan, we'll be with you on the Oasis! It's my hubby's 60th birthday!

We also have the Mariner booked for her second-to-last Mexican Riviera cruise on 1/2/11.

And yes, it's awesome having two in the works!

Can. Not. Wait.

Got two mini cruises to occupy me this year...

Then in January 2011, 2-nighter on Celebrity Century (did this last year and loved the quick winter getaway)

But my cruise of anticpation and excitement, 7-day Baltics and St. Petersburg cruise on the Vision in May 2011! Can't wait (but going to have to!)

We'll be taking our first cruise 4/28/11. Nine nights to Bermuda and the Caribbean. We cannot wait!

In fact, I'm so obsessed that I'm already planning the cruise we'll book on that cruise lol.

Kleo, what ship will you be going on? Watch out because if you are obsessed without even taking a cruise then you may be in trouble. I hope you have a great time.

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean 1/2/11-1/9/11

San Juan, Curacao, Aruba, Dominca, St Thomas

Just booked it today!!!

Also planning Alaska - Summer 2013, but of course things could get in the way of that! I'm hoping we are able to, it will be my 40th b'day :)

We will be doing a B2B on the Allure in January 2011 and hope to do a 7-9 day in September/October to either Bermuda or Southern Caribbean... The Sept plans are really up in the air until RCCL decides to open up bookings for that time frame. If they don't get their act together soon, we'll go with another cruise line. Never remember them(RCCL) to be so slow in opening bookings. Hope the rumors that the company is failing aren't true!

Kleo, what ship will you be going on? Watch out because if you are obsessed without even taking a cruise then you may be in trouble. I hope you have a great time.

I know. My husband is worried.

We'll be going on Explorer out of Bayonne. I'm looking at the Enchantment out of Baltimore bahahams trip april '12 lol. Really, I need to get through the first one before obsessing I think lol.

Archived