Home from the Serenade

Got home Sunday night from the Serenade. I am working on my review and will post it soon.

The cruise was great. The ship is beautiful, the food wonderful, the entertainment very good, the islands were great!

You will love it. There is so much glass that you can always see out. The decor is very nice, the service is great. I'm working on the review now and still down loading pics to my computer. Had so many it was hard to decide which ones to keep!

Working on the review...I usually write a pretty extensive review. My pics are about half way downloaded from my camera to my computer. I'm hoping to get them on Webshots by the weekend...sorry, that's the best I can do since I HAVE to work!

Keep watching; I'll have the review and a link to pics soon.

If you get a chance, I would also love to see pictures.

"Should I tell her to leave out the pictures with any kids in them? ;)

I'll also look forward to the review/pics.

Working on the review...I usually write a pretty extensive review. My pics are about half way downloaded from my camera to my computer. I'm hoping to get them on Webshots by the weekend...sorry, that's the best I can do since I HAVE to work!

Keep watching; I'll have the review and a link to pics soon.

Sounds great! I will check back! I appreciate those who take the time to write reviews and post pictures. It keeps those of us waiting for cruises on our toes!

I'm on Serenade next week, which should be the same itinerary. Can't wait to read your review.

I'm trying to find out when the second formal night is. I know it's usually the 2nd night from the end, but wondering if they changed it because there is a sea day the night before. If you could let me know I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

We'll be on the Serenede in January and really looking forward to your review and pics. I picked this ship as the price was good and a teriffic itinerary. We've booked an Aft balcony cabin, never been on the aft of the ship before, so any info provided will be greatly appreciated. Thinking of doing a specialty dinner at Portofino's as I've heard so many good things about that restaurant. I'm so excited, I'm even looking at new luggage. :D

I'm on Serenade next week, which should be the same itinerary. Can't wait to read your review.

I'm trying to find out when the second formal night is. I know it's usually the 2nd night from the end, but wondering if they changed it because there is a sea day the night before. If you could let me know I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

Don't worry...no kids. I try not to have too many people in my pics!

I'm uploading pics to Webshots now. I will do my best to have the review and pics posted before Friday.

You will love this ship. It's very beautiful and with the design you can always see out to the ocean. Our formal nights were day 2, a sea day and day 6, Dominica.

Don't worry...no kids. I try not to have too many people in my pics!

I'm uploading pics to Webshots now. I will do my best to have the review and pics posted before Friday.

You will love this ship. It's very beautiful and with the design you can always see out to the ocean. Our formal nights were day 2, a sea day and day 6, Dominica.

This is good to know... I assumed the formal nights would be both sea days, as that has been the way on my previous cruises.

Typically they are, at least that's been our experience. Not sure why they had one on a port day, but it didn't seem to be a problem as most people were dressed formal.

One thing to mention...going out of SJU, there were a lot of SJU residents on board and they had a "coming out" celebration for their 15-year old girls. It was the night before the last formal and they were all dressed to the hilt. The girls were all in white dresses that looked like bride's dresses...they had a really great time in the Centrum lobby.

Typically they are, at least that's been our experience. Not sure why they had one on a port day, but it didn't seem to be a problem as most people were dressed formal.

One thing to mention...going out of SJU, there were a lot of SJU residents on board and they had a "coming out" celebration for their 15-year old girls. It was the night before the last formal and they were all dressed to the hilt. The girls were all in white dresses that looked like bride's dresses...they had a really great time in the Centrum lobby.

A Quinceanera , how fun!

Okay, for those of you chomping at the bit, here's a sneak peak; I've got lots more to upload so it will take me a few more days...just click on the photo to open what I've uploaded so far.

2489074100097872471UQZIPN_th.jpg

Terre

this is not a criticism, just advice - your pics are great but you have them under Serendade - misspelled - s/b Serenade. I say that simply because when I do a search of webshots, if something is spelled differently I may not find it.

Keep them coming, they are great.

Archived