Cruise Critic Community
Host Mike

Allegiant/JetBlue/SouthWest/Spirit/Virg Amer/-New opening of rate schedules-post here

Does anyone know how far in advance Southwest releases their schedule? I am looking to book flights for November 2011.

Thanks!

Holly

At present, Southwest's schedules are open through August 12, 2011. Looks like you'll have to wait a few more months before booking your flights.

In Feb, they plan to release the schedule through September. November probably won't get released for a couple months after that.

Does anyone have an idea of when SouthWest and AirTran usually put out their schedules for late Oct-early Nov ? I looked over their web sites and could not find an answer. Thought some of you seasoned flyers may know.

We just booked a cruise yesterday and will need airfare departing 10/28 or 10/29 and returning 11/05 RT from Indy to Tampa. In the past, it has seemed that these 2 carriers have offered the best prices for non-stop flights. If one can book them as soon as they are offered, the savings are even better.

I have heard that SW and AirTran have merged? Not sure how this affect things.

Thank-You.

For Southwest will open Feb 8 for travel up to Sept 30.

THANK YOU!!! You've just saved me almost a month of checking their web site. :D

For Southwest will open Feb 8 for travel up to Sept 30.

Thank you - Airtran is closer for me but being September Buffalo will work if needed - anyone know when Airtran will open up September? I can't wait to get that step done for our Dream cruise!!

Tina

Anyone know when Jetblue will open up these timeframes? I know currently they are booking into September but for the life of me I can't find out when the next booking window opens.

TIA

Does anyone know when Southwest Airlines will have their schedules for late September 2011 out?

I hate SW. They hardly ever have a non stop.

Well, if they didn't stop, how would you get off the plane?

If you ever want to know when Southwest will be releasing the next block of airfares just scroll down on their homepage and under Customer Service at the bottom center is a link for Travel Tools. Just click on that and it will tell you when the next block of dates will be released.

Does anyone have any idea of when this schedule is posted? or should Igo ahead and book Southwest to LA before prices go up? We're sailing in June.

Well, if they didn't stop, how would you get off the plane?

THere is always the final stop when the fuel runs out.

Continental works the best out of Cleveland. Southwest might have five flights a day to said location but only one will be non-stop and it usually costs more. Sometimes you have to change planes twice. I'd never book one of those.

Southwest opened up new dates today.

I found that Air Tran was cheaper than Southwest for Buffalo, NY to Orlando Aug 21-27 non stop.

Edited by phabric

Southwest opened up new dates today.

I found that Air Tran was cheaper than Southwest for Buffalo, NY to Orlando Aug 21-27 non stop.

I booked a one way award flight this morning at 8AM PST for mid-September. My friend booked our return award flights and got the last seat on one flight for me, and had to put herself on an earlier flight.

I told her we had to do the flights today when the schedule opened up, and I was right. The award seats go fast for flights in and out of cruise port airports the day before embarkation and the day of debarkation.

You gotta jump on them immediately!!

Anyone know when Jetblue will open up these timeframes? I know currently they are booking into September but for the life of me I can't find out when the next booking window opens.

TIA

Ditto re November 2011

Thanks