• In Room Bar Setup
    • Concierge Lounge Back To Allowing Only Suite Guests
    • Free Laundry and Drycleaning
    • Free Soda cards and Drink Coupons
    • One Night Free Specialty Restaurant Dining
    • VIP Priority Boarding
    • Butler
    • Full Breakfast in Specialty Restaurant

1. One Night Dinner in a "speciality" restaurant.

2. Breakfast and Lunch in a "speciality" restaurant, every day.

3. A Concierge who interacted more with "Suite" guests on a daily basis (like on NCL).

4. An in depth tour of the ship.

5. A Butler

I voted free in room bar set up - as a extra on top of the perks that are already given. I think some of the ideas are great, but then the base price of the cruise would have to go up. ;) And I think more people would be upset about that, then say adding a butler, (ie someone else you would have to tip) :rolleyes: :D

I can only choose one and I have 3 wishes: free laundry, dinner at no cost in a specialty restaurant; full breakfast in a specialty restaurant.

Sorry about that. I know I checked the box to allow multiple choices but it didn't happen. Might be for the best though as many would just vote for all of them!

I voted free in room bar set up - as a extra on top of the perks that are already given. I think some of the ideas are great, but then the base price of the cruise would have to go up. ;) And I think more people would be upset about that, then say adding a butler, (ie someone else you would have to tip) :rolleyes: :D

I am used to tipping a Butler. On all our NCL cruises (six) we have had a Butler, sometimes we used his or her services, sometimes not.

And, the price of "Suites" is usually quite a bit less on NCL versus Royal Caribbean.

I just like to change it up a bit when it comes to cruising out of the New York area and cruise on different cruise lines.

I haven't tried Carnival yet. I find their prices to be VERY high and the ports-of-calls are few and San Juan is ALWAYS one of them and we don't like San Juan. Plus, there are NO "perks" at all......!!! :(

As long as we have more space in our cabin, and a walk in shower, bath.gifALL IS WELL AND GOOD.......sHa_okay.gif

Are you suggesting no more CL for D+..just suite guests only..then in that case every ship needs to create a dedicated DL..not just a nightly Diamond event....

The Concierge Lounge used to be for suite guests only. Some have commented that overcrowding at certain times is still an issue and therefore not really a very nice perk for suite guests.

Are you suggesting no more CL for D+..just suite guests only..then in that case every ship needs to create a dedicated DL..not just a nightly Diamond event....

I'm not sure they 'need' to do anything. ;)

I think, if this ever happened, they could possibly re-vamp the entire loyalty system as is now.

Remember-suite guests don't have a CL on certain ships. What is done for D+ on those ships?? Do suite and D+ have a place put aside for a complimentary cocktail happy hour?? Do they have an AM breakfast set up somewhere where the concierge is available to them??

I would like the free laundry and the bar set-up (assuming that comes w/ 2 bottles of liquor not wine). Princess already offers suite guests a bar set-up, free laundry, and free internet. It would also be nice if RC would give suite guests an hour of free internet. I'm not greedy.

One thing I have found interesting is that nobody has voted for having a butler. Do people use them when they are available on other cruise lines?
Had a butler once. We did use him, mostly because he kept asking us if we needed anything. However, all of the things that we asked him to do were things that we could do ourselves, ask the steward to do, ask the concierge to do, or have room service bring. I'm mostly independent anyway so having a butler isn't something that I really need. BTW, we did tip him.

One thing I have found interesting is that nobody has voted for having a butler. Do people use them when they are available on other cruise lines?

We've never had one, but I'm thinking it would be a little intrusive and annoying - maybe because I'm a bit independent. Can't imagine having anyone unpack for me.

We've had butlers on X, Oceania and Regent. They are not intrusive; quite the opposite. No, I never had one pack or unpack, although I tried real hard to pack him into my luggage and take him home! I can't remember the ones in X, but the other two ships had them in black tails. Very, very impressive.

Archived