Worlds Largest Cruise Ship

For anyone that missed the airing last week, National Geographic channel will be airing the Oasis - Worlds Largest Cruise ship tomorrow(Thursday) at 6:00 PM EST. This was actually a good show. Not your typical Travel Channel advertisement.

While on our last cruise,(7 day western caribbean on the Westerdam) my wife had some trouble with sea sickness and I was wondering if this was more apt to happen because the Westerdam is a smaller ship? We are booked for a 9 day eastern caribbean cruise on Oasis over New Years and hope that with this being a large ship that this wont be a problem! Is motion sickness much of a problem on Oasis eastern caribbean iteneraries? Any info would help. Thanx!

It's part of the Big, Bigger, Biggest series.

It was a terrific show. Great mix of planning and doing information. I have it DVRed and will likely watch it a couple more times before I leave in UNDER A MONTH! Hooray! :D

Thanks! I had it set to record last week and one of my kids came in at 10:02 and changed the channel and stopped the recording!! I sat down to watch it and SURPRISE!!:eek: ... not a happy mom here. I've set it again and have threatened all of them to leave the TV alone tonight.

While on our last cruise,(7 day western caribbean on the Westerdam) my wife had some trouble with sea sickness and I was wondering if this was more apt to happen because the Westerdam is a smaller ship? We are booked for a 9 day eastern caribbean cruise on Oasis over New Years and hope that with this being a large ship that this wont be a problem! Is motion sickness much of a problem on Oasis eastern caribbean iteneraries? Any info would help. Thanx!

Depends on the seas. I have been on Oasis twice and we had very little movement but the seas were also pretty calm.

For anyone that missed the airing last week, National Geographic channel will be airing the Oasis - Worlds Largest Cruise ship tomorrow(Thursday) at 6:00 PM EST. This was actually a good show. Not your typical Travel Channel advertisement.

Did this show have the Critter's on it. People wearing tee shirts with a big red crab on it. We were called Imma Critter and the Discovery Channel shadowed us for the Inaugural week Dec 5, 2009.

Irene & Miles

This show was the biggest waste of time! I fast forwarded after watching about 15 minutes and all it was about was the construction no fun stuff at all.

I thought that it was great. It was documentary on what it takes to build the worlds largest ship. In another words...............educational.;)

Archived