Please to assist

bcnvcanada

I know that these boards are great. I haven't traveled on Holland American so do not know much about them. Do they haver public washing facalities. I am thinking the Rotterdam, South American 30 days or 32 days from NYC to Buenos Aires on Veedam. Any information about either ship would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

I know that these boards are great. I haven't traveled on Holland American so do not know much about them. Do they haver public washing facalities. I am thinking the Rotterdam, South American 30 days or 32 days from NYC to Buenos Aires on Veedam. Any information about either ship would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

If you look at the deck plans for either of these ships directly on the HAL website, you can see that they both have laundry facilities and where they are located.

The machines take quarters which you can get from the front office.

The washing machine has a button that you need to push only once to dispense the special liquid soap.

For the dryer -- take your own fabric softner sheets.

There is also an iron and ironing board in the laundry rooms on both the Rotterdam and Veendam.

The machines take quarters which you can get from the front office.

The washing machine has a button that you need to push only once to dispense the special liquid soap.

For the dryer -- take your own fabric softner sheets.

There is also an iron and ironing board in the laundry rooms on both the Rotterdam and Veendam.

I don't know about the irons on HAL, but based on experience elsewhere, I always pack an old cotton handkerchief to use as a press cloth in case the sole plate of the iron is grubby.

If you can wait until after 9:30 to do laundry, we never found a crowd. We did laundry twice on the Amsterdam. We brought a collapsible mesh laundry basket that folds completely flat and just put it inside the closet. Worked great.

Archived