Show us Your Aft!

I just got my AFT back from a wonderful cruise on the Liberty of the Seas last week where we had the corner Aft cabin #7408. This was a nice E1 or E2 cabin that had a HUGE balcony. We loved our roomy balcony - we even invited our dinner table mates to come over for a cocktail party. We would book this cabin again in a heartbeat. The corner Aft cabins are the way to go! Here are a few pictures that I will attempt to upload.

598225479_7408LOS(2).jpg.39743450d9550ce0cc0cf2549b08a4c8.jpg

1186689335_7408LOS.jpg.385cae074c62f7b7916b03149ffef0f4.jpg

I just got my AFT back from a wonderful cruise on the Liberty of the Seas last week where we had the corner Aft cabin #7408. This was a nice E1 or E2 cabin that had a HUGE balcony. We loved our roomy balcony - we even invited our dinner table mates to come over for a cocktail party. We would book this cabin again in a heartbeat. The corner Aft cabins are the way to go! Here are a few pictures that I will attempt to upload.

Nice, looking forward too it!

My first cruise on the amazing Liberty of the Seas was in the corner Aft cabin on Deck 9. I love the corner aft cabins because you have more privacy with only one neighbor and you get the benefit of seeing views from the back and the side. The corner balcony is very small by the time you get to the 9th deck. The balcony is really just pie shaped with enough room for two chairs and a small table. You also just get one door leading out to the balcony vs the normal sliding glass door. I would still pick this small pie shaped balcony over a small mid ship balcony because of the privacy and wonderful benefits on being on the Aft. If you have the chance, always go for cabins 7408 or 7708 as they have the biggest and best balconies for the E class cabins. I am attaching a picture of the pie balcony.

1905413458_LOSDeck9.jpg.24f9b77d2943e918343f48b393f9fb71.jpg

Which is more important to you - the size of the balcony or the size of the cabin?? Cabin 1400 is a higher class cabin and much larger than Cabin 7408 would be. From the pictures posted above, the balcony is smaller in Cabin 1400 than 7408 but still a good size. Looks like both cabins would be good - I would personally save the money and book 7408.

Please note - my pictures and comments on cabin 7408 where on the Liberty of the Seas but since they are sister ships, I would expect that cabin to be the same on both ships.

Good luck and no matter what, you will love it just because your are cruising! :D

Here is a picture of the inside of LOS Cabin 7408

356062507_LOS7408(3).jpg.5c8d40209aecc576abe72c002770064b.jpg

Edited by bortzct

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! BEAUTIFUL pictures!

I'm staying in room 7380 on ExOS next month. It is the last room on the side before the aft rooms. Anyone have any experiences with a room location like this that they could share? Noise? Breeze? location?

I'm being told I should change my room location even though I thought it would be cool to have the last balcony on the side.

Edited by cruising_baby

The last cabin before the AFT is a Category F (Superior OV) and does not have a balcony...are you staying in the last balcony cabin?:confused:

Sorry I should've explained. We're the last balcony before that one. I believe d2 superior OV w balcony.

Love this thread, but its raising concerns about what we have let ourselves in for! We had our first ever balcony on the Serenade two weeks ago, its was on the side way up front but we loved it that much that we've become instant balcony snobs :D As soon as we got back we upgraded our cabin on next years cruise on the Adventure and have been lucky enough to book 7388 aft corner balcony. Will this mean we will become instant aft balcony snobs, and will we have to invest in a hammock? :eek:

Pam