Show us Your Aft!

Man I wish I could snag one of those aft junior suites. They are always gone so we end up in either aft D2 or a GS.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Book earlier.

Not necessarily. Booking early is a good idea, but if you can't get one early, keep watching especially just before final payment date. That is when we got 1602 on Radiance. We were in an inside cabin until about a month before final payment. Then a big military discount popped up so we went from inside to D1 then to JS. I was still checking every day and about a week later 1602 opened so we switched to that. I was checking every day, figured I was online checking emails anyway, so might as well keep looking. :)

Bill

You are repeating yourself. :p

Sorry, after a six month assignment to the duplication department for half a year I got into the habit of repeating things over and over again because I was in the duplication department for half a dozen months.

Sorry, after a six month assignment to the duplication department for half a year I got into the habit of repeating things over and over again because I was in the duplication department for half a dozen months.

Ha ha ha!

Actually, I made every effort to book earlier, in fact, pretty much when it was released for booking but there are some folks, I know, who stay up all night waiting to book. I want one of those afts, but not THAT much.

Good tip on checking back around final payment day, OP. I'll keep an eye out!

Ha ha ha!

Actually, I made every effort to book earlier, in fact, pretty much when it was released for booking but there are some folks, I know, who stay up all night waiting to book. I want one of those afts, but not THAT much.

Good tip on checking back around final payment day, OP. I'll keep an eye out!

I meant PC not OP...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I recently had the foresight to purchase a hammock before this cruise, and was by far the best thing I've ever done. I took many of naps some intentional some not, but it was quite relaxing to lay out there and just listen to the sea. The hotel manager of this ship said it was the first time anyone had ever brought a hammock (that he has seen). Highly recommended however i don't know if it would work on any other balcony other then the aft balconies since they are so wide. This particular room was 9692 on Explorer of The Seas

Any idea how cabin 7692 compares on EOS? Ive never sailed with Royal Caribbean so I have nothing to compare it to. We have that cabin for Thanksgving this year and hoping for a super huge balcony. Love the hammock idea.

Edited by shelpt

Any idea how cabin 7692 compares on EOS? Ive never sailed with Royal Caribbean so I have nothing to compare it to. We have that cabin for Thanksgving this year and hoping for a super huge balcony. Love the hammock idea.

Is 7692 the Junior suite? I was in the 2nd aft cabin on Explr and I can't remember if it was 7690 or 92, it wasn't the suite. The both had huge balconies! Not as big as the aft corner, but really big!!!! Enjoy!

Cheryl

7690 and 7390 are E1 cabins. My choice would be to waitlist for 7388 or 7688 (had 7688 on ExOS and loved it:D). Had to settle for 9690 on our upcoming AOS trip since the deck 7 corners weren't available and I don't like the deck 8 corners:p - it's a tough life:o

7690 and 7390 are E1 cabins. My choice would be to waitlist for 7388 or 7688 (had 7688 on ExOS and loved it:D). Had to settle for 9690 on our upcoming AOS trip since the deck 7 corners weren't available and I don't like the deck 8 corners:p - it's a tough life:o

Karen, 7692 would then be the Junior Suite. My top preference would be 7688 as well, but I definitely like the AFT on 7 better than the other floors. Definitely not on Deck 6. One of my friends had 6690 and it was awful!

Just off Adventure a couple days ago and we had 7390. The balcony was easily big enough for five or six chairs (if they weren't all loungers). There were three chairs and a small table on it. One sea day we had room service breakfast out there and moved the coffee table from inside. Plenty of room and plenty of shade most of the time. Talked a bit with the gent in 7392 . His balcony appeared about the same size as ours...it's the cabin that's bigger in that instance.

Is 7692 the Junior suite? I was in the 2nd aft cabin on Explr and I can't remember if it was 7690 or 92, it wasn't the suite. The both had huge balconies! Not as big as the aft corner, but really big!!!! Enjoy!

Cheryl

Yes it is, first time in a suite. We live in PA so we were able to afford the suite since we dont have to pay for airfare. Cant wait! Thanks

7692 was a lovely room with a bathtub and a large balcony. There is a sight you can go to that will show you all the rooms on the explorer class ships. I'm not able to pull it up right now, but I'm sure someone here will be able to tell you.

Cheryl

It's Cruise Deck Plans dot com, and a great site if you want to see pictures of your suite or cabin. You can see the floor plans without joining, but you have to join to see the pics. They will also buy your cabin pics.

I joined quite some time ago, and I really like the site. It was a one time fee when I joined. They bought a lot of my pics and deposited the $ to Paypal, so the pics paid for my membership until 12/2037. :eek:

Just looked and they do have pics of 7692. Didn't want you to join and find out they didn't have pics of what you wanted.

Have a great cruise!

7692 was a lovely room with a bathtub and a large balcony. There is a sight you can go to that will show you all the rooms on the explorer class ships. I'm not able to pull it up right now, but I'm sure someone here will be able to tell you.

Cheryl

I think this is the site you are thinking of

http://voyager-class.com/