Location of Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda

spongerob

I've tried Google maps and a couple of other sources but can't quite pin down the map location of the Royal Naval Dockyard in Bermuda, where we are (hopefully) going to dock while on CB this fall. Can someone give me the location of the dock, please, and thanks.

It's sometimes called the Royal Naval Dockyard or Kings Wharf. We have docked at three different locations in Bermuda; Hamilton, St George and Kings Wharf. I believe it depends on the traffic and the size of the ship.

There is a water taxi between the dock and Hamilton or plenty of Taxis will be available. There are a few shops, restaurants and a musuem in the immediate area.

If you are referring to walking in the Dockyard, it is not a long walk to anywhere there. Look at the pix posted by CC member Cuizer2 in this thread. The pix is old but everything is still there plus there is a road train (shuttle) that you can ride from point to point.

If you are referring to walking to Hamilton, the bus ride from the Dockyard to Hamilton is over an hour; ferry does the same trip in about 25 minutes.

Bermuda has an excellent public transportation system.

SBtS

Archived