Inspiration Secret Deck

Lisa30126

Yep... sure does...

Make your way to the Verandah Deck. Go all the way forward past the passenger cabins. At the far end there's a door. Open that door, go up the steps and open THAT door.

Once you step out you'll see this veiw:

IMG_0532.jpg

You have now arrived at the observation deck past the famed Secret Door!

:)

Thanks :) - Now will I have to "share" with anyone on the September 6th cruise???? :)

NO NO! Keep it to yourself, or you'll have the "deck hogs" out there, and you won't be able to find a GREAT spot for observing! ;)

"SKY"

Yep... sure does...

Make your way to the Verandah Deck. Go all the way forward past the passenger cabins. At the far end there's a door. Open that door, go up the steps and open THAT door.

Does this also apply to the Ecstasy? I believe that they are the same class of ships, but I could be wrong.

I never knew of that secret door, but I still found my way to that area. From the lido deck near the main pool (moving towards the front of the ship), there are doors right by the pool bars along the sides. Go through those doors, and walk that outdoor walkway beneath the Verandah balconies. Just before reaching the bridge, there's a stairway leading up to that area. I was lucky enough to figure that out very early on my first cruise, as the Celebration had this same setup. Now that I know of that alternate way, I can use that in case they close down that walkway like they did on the Holiday because of high winds.

Yep... sure does...

Once you step out you'll see this veiw:

IMG_0532.jpg

Is this an area for crew members only? :confused:

Does this also apply to the Ecstasy? I believe that they are the same class of ships, but I could be wrong.

They are the same class of ship and, yes, the same observation area exist on all of them. The class includes:

Fantasy

Ecstasy

Sensation

Fascination

Imagination

Inspiration

Paradise

Elation

We were on the Verandah deck on the Sensation, and found this balcony. We went out at night and we did try to smoke but it was so windy! But it was nice because it was not full of people until we were arriving into Nassau. So most of the time it was still secret.;)

Does Inspiration have the same "secret doors" that lead out to a deck (same as Fascination?) We found the deck on Fascination last year - was pretty cool to have that space all to ourselves.

It did, until you posted about it where everyone and their brothers (and sisters) can read about it. :D

Archived