New Grid Format for Daily Program

Mrs Cheech

Here are a couple samples from Century last month.

First file is from first day's program, second from a sea day

Thanks for the programs! I think I will like this format better!:rolleyes: But then again that won't really matter as I will be on vacation so no matter what, everything will be GREAT!:D Kim

Thanks, Larry! You're always a good source of information.

The grid looks easy to read to me. I guess my question would be--is there more information elsewhere in the Daily if the meaning of the activity is not clear in the grid?

We'll try to remember to share our experience with it after our Connie Sparklers cruise next month.

Thanks, Larry. You're the Bomb!!!

It looks very easy to read and follow. I have nothing to compare it to so I don't think I'll have a problem with it. As elbon already pointed out, it looks a lot like a tv guide, so the format is something I'm already used to following.

I like the grid better because it's easier to see how long things are and what conflicts there might be. What's the complaint against this?

- Joel

it is new and different so people need to complain about it.. so much easier to read and plan things.

I like the grid better because it's easier to see how long things are and what conflicts there might be. What's the complaint against this?

- Joel

Hey Joe,

It was not a complaint, it was my personal opinion. Asked for those of others and got it. I didn't see a problem with that. Is it OK to be curious?

... I guess my question would be--is there more information elsewhere in the Daily if the meaning of the activity is not clear in the grid?...

One question - I know the samples are from a previous cruise, but I see on it, for example, "Beyond the Podium Lecture". does the Celebrity Today provide details on another page?

Events like lectures, the shows, special events and parties are described on the first page or two of the daily program.

Archived