New Grid Format for Daily Program

Mrs Cheech

Thanks for the copies, Larry.

I kind of like it. At a glance, you can eliminate the types of things that you're not interested in & focus on the things that you are. I would think that it will be helpful on portdays, when you can just easily check the ti,e that you expect to return to the ship for events.

Here are a couple samples from Century last month.

First file is from first day's program, second from a sea day

Larry good work .. As always ! :)

I do find it funny that they have "Tag watch seminar in Shop 7" & the "Art Auction" in the Enrich catagory :D

Srpilo :cool:

We were also on the same ship with Larry & Susie and the Martini Gang...great folks to cruise with! The new format was easy to follow along....we found the further details spelled out in the other sections had sufficient information so that you could make an informed decision about how to plan our day. As usual...so much to do...so little time. If you added in all Elite passenger's schedule of events...the days were just never long enough.

Happy cruising...Joanne

Add me to the plus column. Looks great

HAL changed from a "category" format to a schedual format - tho not this nicely done- a while back and the folks over there were devestated.

The truth of today's society is that we stay so busy and are more are used to a schedual both at work and in our real lives, so it follows that we would want it even on vacation.

I think many of us have changed from "let me find an enrichment class I like and go" to "OK, it,s 2 PM on a sea day, what are my options?" Other than a nap, of course

[quote name='Lsimon']Here are a couple samples from Century last month.
First file is from first day's program, second from a sea day[/quote]

I actually like this, I think it makes it easy to see the overlap.
Although I am not sure I would call the GI Joe movie Art.

We enjoyed the new schedule format on our recent Equinox sailing. It was easy to see at a glance where conflicts would occur.

The one item that we did notice as being "missing" was the contact information for the Port Agents. As we always take our daily when we go ashore, we noted that this information was not provided....... [I]ever[/I]! We wondered why this information was no longer being printed on the 'Celebrity Today'. It is certainly useful to have should one need it.

I had the new one on Solstice last month as well. It is definitely a
change from the old dailies. It took me a bit to get to used to it
but overall I thought it was pretty good.
Changes....changes..sometimes it just takes time to adjust to a new
format:)

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Mrs Cheech']We were on the Millie last month and got our first look at the new "grid" format for Celebrity's dialy program. Hated It!!!! ANyone else?[/quote]We like the new format. But the old format was never a problem for us either so the change was no big deal to us. We thought it was easy to find whatever we wanted either way so would be fine with either format.

Archived