What have you/would you put in a PR window?

SensFan11

We sail on Navigator of the Seas in 20 days (can't wait!), and were recently upgraded to a Promenade View Stateroom (7th deck).

So, if you've sailed in a PR room before, did you bring anything to display in the window overlooking the Royal Promenade?

Or, if you've never had a PR, any creative (and tasteful) ideas of what you'd put in the window?

Noel

On our first PR cabin, we put a number of the towel animals in the window towards the end of the cruise.

On our second PR cabin, we had brought some things to decorate the door, or whatever. One of the items was some garland with fish in it that we ended up hanging in our PR window.

Our next cruise will also be a PR cabin. We haven't figured out what we are going to do, yet.

My advise is keep it somewhat simple, and don't use anything too small (since it will be hard to see from the outside). Also, keep in mind that you want to be able to close the curtains (since that is the only way for privacy). (Also, consider bringing clothes pins to help if there are any closed curtain gaps.)

DH of Babchia

....Or, if you've never had a PR, any creative (and tasteful) ideas of what you'd put in the window?

Noel

No, I wouldn't put anything in the window; it reminds me of college dorms.

Marci22, You are exactly right!!!

I also wouldnt put anything in the window of a PR cabin.

I will say, DS enjoyed sitting there and counting how many girls waved to him!!!!!!!!!! rofl Obviously, the kids PR cabin was very close to the elevator banks and he could see them and they could see him! :D

We were on deck 6 so we had a good view of the people walking by in the promenade.. not one of those losers waved back at us. NOT A ONE!

But the people in the rooms across from us did. <3

The girls in the room across from us were dancing in their room while putting on make up. So before the muster drill we made fun of them and danced in the window with our lifejackets on. lol

As for stuff to put there. I layed my bathing suit from the pool on the window bench to dry.

Thanks for the awesome idea! We're going on the Liberty of the Seas in 2 weeks! We're going to hang out "University of Michigan Wolverines" flag in the window! Thanks for the great idea!

we put ours off to the side so you could see the parades etc....

Archived