RCI secrets they don't tell you

kembo

Do I remember hearing that there is a bathroom somewhere on Voyager class ships that looks out over the water? I can't remember where (it's been awhile), but I remember people telling me not to miss that on my first Voyager-class ship. Anyone help out here?

Yes, it is the Men's room on deck 10 on the Voyager.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1528200718071433157vQrfyR

Navigator of the seas has one in a ladies restroom. I don't remember what deck. I was so fascinated with it I just had to take a picture!

If you r having trouble finding a place for your suit cases ask your cabin stewart to store them for you. We have only ever had to do this once ( 4 ppl in an inside!) and he took them away on the first night and brought them back on the last day in plenty of time to pack for home! I'm sure this is based on if there is a storage area for them to use, but it never hurts to ask!

Yes, it is the Men's room on deck 10 on the Voyager.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1528200718071433157vQrfyR

Navigator of the seas has one in a ladies restroom. I don't remember what deck. I was so fascinated with it I just had to take a picture!

I believe it is on deck 10 also near the Windjammer. That's where the men's is so I'm assuming the women's also?

Edited by chermilo

No charge. We are leaving on RCL next Friday and spoke with a rep. she said "No". :)

you are half right and half wrong, even the rep. The reason i am saying this if you want room service to deliver coffee in the morning their no charges. However, there is a charge for main dishes like egg and stuff. Not the fruit or bakeries. It all n the menu board in your room tv

you are half right and half wrong, even the rep. The reason i am saying this if you want room service to deliver coffee in the morning their no charges. However, there is a charge for main dishes like egg and stuff. Not the fruit or bakeries. It all n the menu board in your room tv

You are incorrect. Morning room service on Freedom (the ship the person you quoted will be on) is free for ALL items.

If you r having trouble finding a place for your suit cases ask your cabin stewart to store them for you. We have only ever had to do this once ( 4 ppl in an inside!) and he took them away on the first night and brought them back on the last day in plenty of time to pack for home! I'm sure this is based on if there is a storage area for them to use, but it never hurts to ask!

did you try under the bed? that alway work.Plenty of room.

Class of ships?

I have read several people talking about the "different" class of RCCL ships.

If you know, can you tell me what the "class name" is of the Adventures of the Seas?

Adventure is a Voyager class ship.

Tips from Anthem. Did you know you can order a dish from the restaurant across the hall? If you was in american Icon and love a dish from Silk, you can get a dish. The kitchen in the back is connected to both side.

Depends on your waiter. Some can't be bothered. :eek:

Class of ships?

I have read several people talking about the "different" class of RCCL ships.

If you know, can you tell me what the "class name" is of the Adventures of the Seas?

All of this information is on Royal Caribbean's website here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/home.do

I'm sure I should go into the regular RCCL forum, but I figured someone on here problem knows.

Does RCCL, or Adventure of the Seas, have what you call the afternoon tea, or tea time? I don't know what you call it, but it is hot tea with little cakes, etc., and you get to visit with other people that you may have not seen on the ship before.

I'm sure I should go into the regular RCCL forum, but I figured someone on here problem knows.

Does RCCL, or Adventure of the Seas, have what you call the afternoon tea, or tea time? I don't know what you call it, but it is hot tea with little cakes, etc., and you get to visit with other people that you may have not seen on the ship before.

It's called High Tea, and we have enjoyed it many times on Disney.

Not sure if Royal does it....

Thanks for your responses for High Tea, or tea time on RCCL ships. That is what happens when you find something like this on Carnival (very nice robes too), and you don't have it on other ships. As the expression goes, if you never had it, you don't miss it, but if you liked it, you DO miss it. :(

Thanks for your responses for High Tea, or tea time on RCCL ships. That is what happens when you find something like this on Carnival (very nice robes too), and you don't have it on other ships. As the expression goes, if you never had it, you don't miss it, but if you liked it, you DO miss it. :(

One reason for no High Tea may be that coffee/tea and pastries are available 24/7 in Cafe Promenade on Royal. Kinda redundant to hold a special event every day when it simply duplicates exactly what is already on offer elsewhere on the same ship.

One reason for no High Tea may be that coffee/tea and pastries are available 24/7 in Cafe Promenade on Royal. Kinda redundant to hold a special event every day when it simply duplicates exactly what is already on offer elsewhere on the same ship.

It's actually more of an afternoon social then just pasteries and tea. Disney also offers pasteries 24/7 in their coffe shop, Cove

In my experience with High Tea, it is held in the Adult only restaurant, my girlfriends and I would dress accordingly for that environment and enjoy being served sandwiches and deserts, tea , ..very nice afternoon. Pampered , a little.

When booking for IFLY separate your group. You can't bring camera or loose article inside the tunnel, even if you sitting down waiting for your tuen. I would advise book one group then skip that group and book the other group in that time slot.IE. My dad reservation is at noon. I wait for him to do the IFLY. Forty minute later it my turn. Here why. One group is in the tunnel, the next group is waiting to get in, the next group is watching the video and suited up. This give you plenty of time to exchange hand of filming you or taking pictures of you.

Well I may have "described" High Tea time wrong, but I'm sure several of you KNEW what I was talking about. Yes, I know you can get the 'sweets, etc." at the Windjammer, etc. I just think it is a special time, and that is why I ask.

Thanks for letting me know that the Adventure is a "Voyager" class of ship.:)

Well I may have "described" High Tea time wrong, but I'm sure several of you KNEW what I was talking about. Yes, I know you can get the 'sweets, etc." at the Windjammer, etc. I just think it is a special time, and that is why I ask.

Thanks for letting me know that the Adventure is a "Voyager" class of ship.:)

you described it perfectly. Princess serves a lovely tea. That's just not something offered on royal. You'll find plenty to do though! :-)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

When booking for IFLY separate your group. You can't bring camera or loose article inside the tunnel, even if you sitting down waiting for your tuen. I would advise book one group then skip that group and book the other group in that time slot.IE. My dad reservation is at noon. I wait for him to do the IFLY. Forty minute later it my turn. Here why. One group is in the tunnel, the next group is waiting to get in, the next group is watching the video and suited up. This give you plenty of time to exchange hand of filming you or taking pictures of you.

I'm having a little trouble following this.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong. You are saying -

I-fly, the faux-skydiving experience on the Quantum-class ships, doesn't allow you to bring anything into the actual experience.

If you want video or photos of your experience, book your trips with a buffer group in the middle. If only my wife and I are on a cruise together, I might consider:

Group 1 - me and strangers

Group 2 - all strangers

Group 3 - my wife and strangers

That way she can take photos of me while the 2nd group is watching the training video and preoccupied. Then I'm off the I-fly and can take photos of her?

Is this what you are saying or have I goofed it up?

I'm having a little trouble following this.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong. You are saying -

I-fly, the faux-skydiving experience on the Quantum-class ships, doesn't allow you to bring anything into the actual experience.

If you want video or photos of your experience, book your trips with a buffer group in the middle. If only my wife and I are on a cruise together, I might consider:

Group 1 - me and strangers

Group 2 - all strangers

Group 3 - my wife and strangers

That way she can take photos of me while the 2nd group is watching the training video and preoccupied. Then I'm off the I-fly and can take photos of her?

Is this what you are saying or have I goofed it up?

Yep you got it. it give enough time to look for each other as that area get messy and crowded.