Eurodam-First Impressions

Kre8tiv1

As I sit on the Lido, cocktail in hand, waiting to set sail, I thought I'd share my thoughts on my first HAL cruise (granted I've only been onboard for about 3 hours!).

Arrived @ port just before 2pm. Very short check in line ..doubt we waited more than 5 mins. When it was our turn

It had to be the quickest check in history! Once onboard we were greeted genuinely by every crew member we encountered. There were crew everywhere to help you find your cabin, etc.

Ate lunch in Lido. It was very crowded, but again the staff was super pleasant and made a fuss over every child they saw. Found the food in Lido to be pretty darn good

Met our cabin stewards who are just awesome

Well were underway! Bon Voyage!

... on my first HAL cruise ... Once onboard we were greeted genuinely by every crew member we encountered. There were crew everywhere to help you find your cabin, etc. ... but again the staff was super pleasant and made a fuss over every child they saw ...

Met our cabin stewards who are just awesome ... quote]

Welcome to cruising on HAL! You've pretty much summed up in your first few hours one of the biggest things that brings so many of us back again and again -- the delightful crew!

Hope you continue to have a wonderful cruise!

Dave

Sitting in the airport waiting for our flight home :(

We had a wonderful cruise. Can't say enough good things about HAL. Unfortunately we couldn't get to HMC due to unfavorable weather conditions. That was the only disappointing part of the trip...and certainly wasn't the fault of HAL.

Will post a more detailed review in a few days.

We were also totally impressed with embarking and disembarking. We left our stateroom at 9:10 this morning and were loading car in parking garage at 9:25---amazing! The crew were great and the week was wonderful.

Missed you at the Meet and Greet.

Archived