"LIVE" from Oasis of the Seas / Jan 22, 2011

Radio

Radio,

Thank you again for posting live for us. So hard to believe its time to sail into Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning. I marvel at your artistic eye when it comes to taking photos. You have the ability to make it seem like I am seeing photos of the Oasis for the first time. You take angles I have never seen before. Love it.

Muriel

Radio - Thank you!

I have followed your every move this week and have enjoyed every second of your cruise :) It is such a HUGE committment to post LIVE on your cruises, and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your efforts. Hope to sail on the same ship as you someday soon! I know you love the newer ships.....but come on the AOS sometime!!! :rolleyes::p

Safe travels, and thanks again for a wonderful week on the Oasis!!

Thank you Radio for the info on 150 Central park. Did you enjoy your meal there? What did you have?

Will miss your "Live" posts but can't wait to see all the pics when you get home.

A little off topic...You mentioned you went to Universal. Was Potterland really crazy crowded? Just made plans for Florida in March and was thinking about attempting Universal:eek:.

Thanks Again for sharing your amazing time on the Oasis.

Liz

May I recommend a dry dock that has a good plastic surgeon?

There's been a lot of debate about the shape of the Epic. Back looks like a box but who cares.... it floats just like all the others. We loved it when we were on it last July.... Blue Man Group was great!!! Looking forward to even more fun on the Allure!

C'mon Mark, you don't need to watch TV!!! LOL :D:D

Hope you and Jackie are doing well..........tell her I said "hello".

Patty

Jackie said hi back. You know we have to watch the morning show and the love and marrige game on TV .

See ya

Radio - Regarding the beach pool, if you're sitting in those chairs closest to the water, does the water come up that far? I've seen some pictures where it looked like it did and then some where it doesn't. Thanks. Love your reviews/pics.

Radio,

Thank you again for posting live for us. So hard to believe its time to sail into Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning. I marvel at your artistic eye when it comes to taking photos. You have the ability to make it seem like I am seeing photos of the Oasis for the first time. You take angles I have never seen before. Love it.

Muriel

I agree with you, Muriel. Radio has a very keen eye for photography. Can you believe we'll be on her a week from tomorrow? Can't wait! Dennis is so lucky and will get to be onboard tomorrow! :D I'm hoping we'll have better weather though.

Thanks, Radio! It's been fun "cruising" with you!

I just wanted to say Thank You Radio. I have been with you on all of your adventures. It makes me happy to see your pictures and it keeps me from going completley crazy until my next cruise.

Hi Patti, hope all is well with you and DH.

Radio...........DITTO for me.......really enjoy cruising along with you.

Patty

Hello everyone. . . We arrived in Fort Lauderdale at 5AM, and the first Express Luggage Debarkation began at about 615AM.

I am not flying today, so I am in no rush to leave Oasis. I will have to leave by 10AM, when they announce “Radio, it’s time to go”. . . Ok, Ok, I guess I will go.

I have about a 4hr drive up to Orlando, and I will be re-reading the whole thread with a cup of coffee, and I will try to answer any questions that I may have overlooked.

I will also post the Cabin Bedding Mystery questions. . . I have the answer to all of the Bedding questions. . . Stay tuned.

I will also re check my photos uploaded, and I will have many many more to post !

I really love to do “LIVE” Posts. . . And I really love on be on a cruise. . .When I starting Cruising in 1992, there were no “LIVE” posts and not many reviews, so I am very happy to do this, and hopefully all future cruises may walk away with a smile on their face after they view this thread !

I hope everyone gets a chance to sail on Oasis of the Seas, I am sure you will love her as I have !

Until next time. . .

Thanks for all of the nice comments, and thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

(More pics later today !)

We arrived very early. . . 5AM

SAT1.JPG

Passengers are leaving quickly. . .

SAT2.JPG

Last minute Passenger questions at Guest Services on Deck 5

SAT3.JPG

Express Passenger debarkation is rolling smooth

SAT4.JPG

My virtual cruise is over already...enjoyed sailing along with you.:) I always enjoy your live posts. Looking forward to your Allure of the Seas cruise as we will be sailing her in October.

How do you like taking the train? We are planning to take the train in October to Fort Lauderdale from Philadelphia. This will be a first for us - we got a roomette on the train.

Have a safe trip home!

Radio...thank you soo much for a great vacation...sure helps make time in the snow go much faster as we wait for our cruise in March

Oasis is an awesome ship...looking forward to her sister ship in September..Again thanks and have a save trip home:)

Ha ha. . .pics coming soon. . .

Radio

;);)

Radio,

Thanks so much for your glimps of life on Oasis. DW and I will be on Allure in March and Oasis...March of 2012...Looking forward to more pics if you've got'em!!

seeing the debarkation pics and the gates up herding people away from certain areas are so depressing.

Thank you for taking us with you and I look forward to any remaining thoughts and pictures you have.

I hope you had a fabulous trip... it really looks like you did!

Radio,

Once again I thank you for posting "Live" on your cruise. This must have been a tremendous effort and I really appreciate it. I feel I am now ready for my cruise in March.

I did have a question about how you did the GPS - did you leave the GPS on and placed on the balcony during the whole cruise? Also, did you pre-program the ports as waypoints by there coordinates? And was the software was just the standard Delorme software? Do you know, if this could work with just the standard GPS unit included in the box? I really enjoyed checking the GPS on the TV during our prior cruises on IOS and I guess that is not an option on Oasis?

Also, what camera did you use - as the photos awesome?

Thanks again and safe travels

Archived