"LIVE" from Oasis of the Seas / Jan 22, 2011

Radio

Yes, that is correct. Pre-made Omelettes and fried eggs are NOT available in the Windjammer. . . .

You can have Made-to-order Omelettes daily in the Opus MDR daily from 8-10AM.

Radio

;);).

You can also get make to order eggs (read fried your way) at Johnny Rockets.

Radio, I did not realize until now, that you and Trainman were not the same people!!!

I have to say... almost everyone at one point or another has wished they could be in two places at one time.... of all those times, I can't imagine a scenario any better than to be sailing on both Oasis and Allure at the same time!

Theron

From the looks of the pics, yours included the rooms that have a sleeper sofa has the bed close to the bathroom, I really don’t like that as the cabins are small enough and now it will feel like the room is even smaller when you walk into the room as there is no room between the bed and the wall…………………….

I just wanted to point out that having the beds next to the closet does have some advantages. I have sailed in both layouts and I actually preferred having the beds next to the closet because with the sofa next to the balcony that area seemed much larger for entertaining and being able to get in and out of the balcony was so much easier. And the photos are a bit deceiving anyway, because the beds were actually about 18" away from the closet which really isn't too bad. I know in the photos it looks like the bed is almost bumped right up to the closet! :eek: But, in reality it really isn't! :D So, anyway, I just wanted to throw that out there since so many people are worried about their cabin layout, based on how the photos make it appear so tight. Maybe this will lesson at least a few worries! ;) I'd take either layout in a heartbeat, versus NOT being on the ship! :)

I just wanted to point out that having the beds next to the closet does have some advantages. I have sailed in both layouts and I actually preferred having the beds next to the closet because with the sofa next to the balcony that area seemed much larger for entertaining and being able to get in and out of the balcony was so much easier. And the photos are a bit deceiving anyway, because the beds were actually about 18" away from the closet which really isn't too bad. I know in the photos it looks like the bed is almost bumped right up to the closet! :eek: But, in reality it really isn't! :D So, anyway, I just wanted to throw that out there since so many people are worried about their cabin layout, based on how the photos make it appear so tight. Maybe this will lesson at least a few worries! ;) I'd take either layout in a heartbeat, versus NOT being on the ship! :)

Just wanted to agree! We had a promenade stateroom on Freedom last year. Although walking into the cabin seems "tighter," it was nice to have the seating area near the window.

Hi RADIO!!! Another HUGE THANK YOU for sharing your vacation on the OASIS with us. It's been absolutely wonderful!!!!

I've been trying to see the cruise compasses album on "fotki", but it's requiring a password. Is that because the album isn't done yet, or is it a password that you give so that we can have access to it?

THANKS, again!

Sorry it took so long to Scan and Post all of the Compasses, but I had to work alot since I returned back from the Cruise. . .

Each Daily Compass (and other Docs) can be viewed by Clicking the Oasis Album HERE.

The other Albums will be unlocked when they are completed. . .

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

Day 1 Page 1

D1P1.JPG

As you Depart

DEPART1.JPG

Oasis of the Seas Daily Planner Page 1

TDP1.JPG

Here are some pics from the Navigational Bridge on Oasis of the Seas

Radio

Relaxation Area on the bridge of Oasis of the Seas

BR5.JPG

A view from the Starboard Bridge Wing toward the Central Nav Station

BR7.JPG

Emergency Response Center (Directly behind the Center Nav Console)

BR3.JPG

Emergency Communication Area

BR4.JPG

Quartermasters Console Area

BR1.JPG

Officers Refreshment Station on the Bridge

BR8.JPG

Hi Radio,

Just curious since you are always mentioning Starbucks....what is your drink of choice there? Regular coffee or a specialty drink?

I love Regular Coffee :rolleyes:

(Just a little Half and Half with no Sugar, Thank You)

Radio

;);)

Starbucks is currently being served on Oasis of the Seas :)

SU39.JPG

I love Regular Coffee :rolleyes:

(Just a little Half and Half with no Sugar, Thank You)

Radio

;);)

Starbucks is currently being served on Oasis of the Seas :)

SU39.JPG

Hi Radio.. Loved your "Live" post.. DH and I going on Oasis in May! Where are the selling Starbucks coffee on ship?

Thanks

<hi radio and thanks so much. i can so now plan my oasis cruise activities with this. i amcurrently in a mexico city hotel printing these all up, using up all the ink .... they only had color ink. opps. at least i have an activity for the plane ride home tomorrow. thanks again, you are really one cool cruiser.

I appreciate you post - Thank you! The pics were deceiving - glad to know it's not that tight!

Could the balcony dividers be removed? Thanks in advance.

Yes, they can be folded back. . .(there are a couple of hinges down the center of the divider)

Radio

;);)

Hi Radio.. Loved your "Live" post.. DH and I going on Oasis in May! Where are the selling Starbucks coffee on ship?

Thanks

Starbucks is "Proudly Served" in Cafe`Promenade, and Mondo Coffee Bar on Deck 5.

Radio

;);)

This has been such a great "journey" reading through all of your posts.

You have brought the ship alive in my eyes....but only made me more excited for my trip on Oasis in July! :)

I have loved reading all your little tidbits of information and drooling over the photographs!

Thanks for taking the time to share with us!:D

Starbucks is "Proudly Served" in Cafe`Promenade, and Mondo Coffee Bar on Deck 5.

Radio

Mark it was great meeting you as well as MedicKen and his folks on the Oasis last week. I’d like to thank you for all you do for the cruise community I love your videos and pictures as well as the facts and info you share with us all. With our Russian River cruise in June we are shot out for 2011. However I did book the Celebrity Century next year from

Day 1: Sydney, Australia

Day 2: At Sea

Day 3: At Sea

Day 4: International Date Line

Day 5: At Sea

Day 6: At Sea

Day 7: At Sea

Day 8: Papeete

Day 9: Moorea

Day 10: Bora Bora

Day 11: Raiatea

Day 12: At Sea

Day 13: At Sea

Day 14: At Sea

Day 15: At Sea

Day 16: At Sea

Day 17: Hilo

Day 18: Honolulu

Any pointers on the Century please post. Thanks again was great meeting you folks.

Wally & Terri

Mark it was great meeting you as well as MedicKen and his folks on the Oasis last week. I’d like to thank you for all you do for the cruise community I love your videos and pictures as well as the facts and info you share with us all. With our Russian River cruise in June we are shot out for 2011. However I did book the Celebrity Century next year from

Day 1: Sydney, Australia

Day 2: At Sea

Day 3: At Sea

Day 4: International Date Line

Day 5: At Sea

Day 6: At Sea

Day 7: At Sea

Day 8: Papeete

Day 9: Moorea

Day 10: Bora Bora

Day 11: Raiatea

Day 12: At Sea

Day 13: At Sea

Day 14: At Sea

Day 15: At Sea

Day 16: At Sea

Day 17: Hilo

Day 18: Honolulu

I know this is off topic... but I am sooo envious of your Celebrity cruise that you have planned! Its a DREAM of mine to go to Bora Bora! I cant even imagine how AMAZING it is there! Next year, I hope you have a great cruise!!! Please post pics once you return, I look forward to seeing Bora Bora through your photos....and SOMEDAY through my own eyes!!!!!

Bonnie, THANKS for clearing this up, your right the photos are VERY deceiving as they do look like they are butted right against the wall. You are also right either or its on a cruise and in reality who cares as we will we will be on vacation!!!

I just cruised in here to see if anything new had been posted and, compared to last week, found precious little. I have PVCD (post virtual cruise depression) :rolleyes:

I'll say it one more time, though, I really appreciate you Radio, for posting all the fun stuff last week.

Thanks again,

Tom

Archived