Who has reached Pinnacle Club status on C&A?

I think PC talk is interesting even if I'm not one. And when I am one, maybe I won't admit it. :p ;)

Gina

You mean you won't wear your name tag? :D It has recently been changed to make it lighter weight. Same design, different weight of metal and now it has "jewels" in the C&A logo!! Another FYI that we learned on our Jewel TA is that once you make PC you will receive "1" luggage tag and "1" passport holder........per household. :eek:

Edited by cruisenfever

Maybe the pinnacle members are just dying off, most I have met are much older and really paid the price for cruising, that is dollar wise.

But, as popular and price wise cruising vacations are now day, I would bet there will be a lot more Pinnacle member in a few years and will be a lot younger. We were introduced to a young girl on the Freedom, a while back, she was around 6 or maybe 8, she was already well passed D+, I guess, her family and grandparents, both sides take her cruising quite often, all live in Florida

I did have a good laugh at this (sorry guys).

I agree with the age of the Pinnacle club members getting younger. I am in my early 20s and will be pinnacle within the next five years. So long as I don't die off :eek: I should enjoy Pinnacle club benefits for the next 50 years!!

You mean you won't wear your name tag? :D It has recently been changed to make it lighter weight. Same design, different weight of metal and now it has "jewels" in the C&A logo!! Another FYI that we learned on our Jewel TA is that once you make PC you will receive "1" luggage tag and "1" passport holder........per household. :eek:

Well that, too. It's nice at least they are making it lighter and nicer looking it sounds. I think the D+ pins are really pretty and look good with certain things, even on women. Men always look good with a lapel pin. Better than a hat pin I think. ;)

I lost my luggage tag. (Line to use in the future) Or it never arrived. (Better line. :) )

Gina

I did have a good laugh at this (sorry guys).

I agree with the age of the Pinnacle club members getting younger. I am in my early 20s and will be pinnacle within the next five years. So long as I don't die off :eek: I should enjoy Pinnacle club benefits for the next 50 years!!

If they do like Carnival did and change the program, you will be demoted. :) I'm just kidding. They won't demote you, even though Carnival did it to loads of people - a close friend of mine included.

Gina

Hi Rick. Of course I remember you, that first week on the Mariner was so much fun :D. We would love to have you back here in Belgium.:)

I guess that 163 is probably close to the truth if they have counted them without computer glitches :p.

Talk to you later and take care

Cindy

we are just home from a cruise and when on board we were at a C&A party (with free drink) and the captain gave a speach and he said that there were over 5 million gold members and 14 pinicle members

We each got a luggage tag and a passport holder. They came in a gift box along with the Hilton Hotel badge.;)

we are just home from a cruise and when on board we were at a C&A party (with free drink) and the captain gave a speach and he said that there were over 5 million gold members and 14 pinicle members

Guess the Captain needs to chat with the Loyalty Ambassador...:p

I would love to have half the money a Pinnacle member spent to cruise so much!

For those that made PC when they converted cruise credits to points, I'll bet the figure is lower than what you think.

We each got a luggage tag and a passport holder. They came in a gift box along with the Hilton Hotel badge.;)

Maybe when they did the conversion of credits to points, those that became Charter PC Members each received tags and pp holder.

The few folks that we have talked with since, most recently on our JW TA, only received one tag and one pp holder when they turned PC.

Maybe they ran out of that rich Corinthian leather!! lol

Edited by cruisenfever

How on earth is my comment a personal attack, I clearly supported all the Pinnacle members by stating that they cruised because they enjoyed it, rather than for the status. Did I know you were a P ....No.

Time for you to read what is written or get undertand that I do not have a Crystal Ball, but I stand by the statement that anyone who is bored with a subject or thread should pass it by if they are bored with the subject.

So therefore "if the cap fits, wear it" and if that is personal to you, so be it, you are clearly not chilling enough on your many cruises :D

You might also "if you look carefully" see that I ended the post with a BIG SMILEY FACE which to most people indicates humour, as in "time to get a sense of it"

Thanks for your input there... Chipper. I really appreciate the personal attack. Cant wait till you are part of the club.
Edited by ChipLondon

Thank you, you are as always "correct" :)

I don't think he personally attacked you. He just wondered why you'd read a thread about something you don't care about and then pretend it's boring you to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzz! That's all.

Gina

With the recent changes on C&A, I'm wondering how many of you have reached the Pinnacle club status? I'm only gold, one point short of platinum, but I'm curious how many have reached or are in the works of reaching that status. I'll never get there, unless I suddenly become a millionaire and cruise all year long :D. I can think of some people who already might be there, but I could be wrong too ;)

Cindy

We just recently reached Diamond Plus and it's doubtful we'll reach the Pinnacle level. That level requires a lot of cruise days and we still enjoy sailing with Celebrity and Princess.

Perhaps RCI should reduce the number of qualifying points required to reach Pinnacle...that attract our attention and Loyalty to RCI.

Edited by Lyndonn

No, no. You have it all wrong. Stop cruising now before you are transformed into one of them. Our biggest fear now is becoming pinnacle. :rolleyes: It has taken all the fun out of cruising.

OK, actually it is more fun. The PC can be some of the most entertaining on board for various reasons. ;)

Gina

I agree, last month on Radiance we had Karen and Pete who are Pinnacle. A very warm and friendly couple.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

How on earth is my comment a personal attack, I clearly supported all the Pinnacle members by stating that they cruised because they enjoyed it, rather than for the status. Did I know you were a P ....No.

Time for you to read what is written or get undertand that I do not have a Crystal Ball, but I stand by the statement that anyone who is bored with a subject or thread should pass it by if they are bored with the subject.

So therefore "if the cap fits, wear it" and if that is personal to you, so be it, you are clearly not chilling enough on your many cruises :D

You might also "if you look carefully" see that I ended the post with a BIG SMILEY FACE which to most people indicates humour, as in "time to get a sense of it"

Huh?

We did the exact same December cruise of 11 nights last year, and were credited with 44 points each.

Was this a mistake:eek:

Our DD's will be 18 years old for this cruise, so will recieve adult points recognition. They will accumulate many more points than mum and dad will:p

We did the exact same December cruise of 11 nights last year, and were credited with 44 points each.

Was this a mistake:eek:

Our DD's will be 18 years old for this cruise, so will recieve adult points recognition. They will accumulate many more points than mum and dad will:p

Yes, it should have been 33. ssssssshhhhhhhh. ;)