FYI- Updated soda card pricing (it's lower!)

CruisinEars

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I am still seeing the old pricing quoted in posts. Princess has lowered the price of the unlimited soda package.

As of Dec, the new soda card pricing is as follows:

13 days or less= $3.95/day plus 15% grat (rootbeer not included)

14+ days= $3.50/day plus 15% grat (rootbeer not incl)

Coffee card is still at $24+15% for 15 punches and UKP is at $9/day + 15%

*before anyone questions my knowledge, I am a Princess Res agent and this is posted in our internal notes.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I am still seeing the old pricing quoted in posts. Princess has lowered the price of the unlimited soda package.

*before anyone questions my knowledge, I am a Princess Res agent and this is posted in our internal notes.

Interesting that not only have they lowered the per diem, but also made the charges for a longer cruise lower too.

Thanks for the info., Jennifer! I always like working with Princess' res. agents! ;)

Yay! That's great to hear.....Now, I hope that they bring back the 2 for 1 coffee card coupons.....Please, Princess, Please! (Or at least offer a brewed only coffee card at a lower price. It could be good for just 1 cruise.....Please.)

What about the price for the unlimited Kids soda card that included Virgin Frozen Drinks, Shakes, mocktails and sodas ??

Apparently, not everyone got the word on the new pricing. On our Jan 15 cruise on the Sapphire Princess, we were charged $4.25 per day plus 15%.

We were also charged $4.25 day for our Dec 22nd and Dec 29th cruise. Oh well.

Hopefully they get the word out to the ships!

More likely the note was sent out in Dec, but there was an effective date several months later that wasn't noticed. Usually changes like this have a 3-6 month lag time to allow for everything from communication to updating the accounting systems.

Perhaps the "internal notes" stayed internal and the message was sent in a bottle ! LOL

Yay! That's great to hear.....Now, I hope that they bring back the 2 for 1 coffee card coupons.....Please, Princess, Please! (Or at least offer a brewed only coffee card at a lower price. It could be good for just 1 cruise.....Please.)
Be careful what you wish for. Even at the lower prices, the soda card for a 7 day cruise costs about $31.80 while a coffee card costs $27.60 :eek: I suggest to leave it as it is as you get unlimited coffee as long a one punch remains. Whats wrong with that?

Thank you for the information, I just hope it finds it's way to the fleet.

It made it's way to the Diamond, we just got off the Jan 15th through Jan 27th sailing and the reduced rate for the soda card was there.

Archived