Here's how to get a robe in your cabin

Hootsie

I'm sure they are in the suites but for regular cabins, here's how you can get a robe for each person.

Sign into your Cruise Personalizer. On the right side you'll see "Update Onboard Preferences". Click on that then, you'll see where you can request a robe. Be sure to do it for each person in the cabin.

Sorry if everyone knew this already. I just found it today while printing out my luggage tags and finalizing our trip.

Hopefully it can help someone!

I'm sure they are in the suites but for regular cabins, here's how you can get a robe for each person.

Sign into your Cruise Personalizer. On the right side you'll see "Update Onboard Preferences". Click on that then, you'll see where you can request a robe. Be sure to do it for each person in the cabin.

Sorry if everyone knew this already. I just found it today while printing out my luggage tags and finalizing our trip.

Problem is that it rarely works - you still have to ask the steward when you arrive at your cabin. If you are lucky it may be there already but don't be upset if it isn't. Just ask and you shall receive.

Problem is that it rarely works - you still have to ask the steward when you arrive at your cabin. If you are lucky it may be there already but don't be upset if it isn't. Just ask and you shall receive.

Cool, we'll be sure to ask if we don't see it. Why they aren't just in every room to begin with. Oh well.

That's a good start but my experience has been it doesn't always get robes. If not, simply ask your steward who will provide one when they're available. During the change over between cruises most are in the laundry & may not be available until the next day.

Hi, is this just for the suites? I have just tried to request a robe but there is nowhere to request one, only medical requirements etc. Thanks

Because many people don't want or use robes

DH and I asked our cabin steward to bring robes for our recent cruise on the Island Princess. We had a balcony and figured that we might like to have the robes to slip into when we were outdoors. Both robes were practically thread-bare with tears at the belt loops. Here's a quote from my review:

"Robes, bathroom towels, and pool towels are worn and torn and need to be replaced."

I hope that Princess will heed our advice and invest in new robes, bathroom towels, and pool towels as they've seen better days.

Chris

We also had our robes waiting for us in the cabin when we boarded. :) on our last cruise. That was the first time. We also had the best room steward we have ever had. She anticipated every need before we had to ask for it.

DH and I asked our cabin steward to bring robes for our recent cruise on the Island Princess. We had a balcony and figured that we might like to have the robes to slip into when we were outdoors. Both robes were practically thread-bare with tears at the belt loops. Here's a quote from my review:

"Robes, bathroom towels, and pool towels are worn and torn and need to be replaced."

I hope that Princess will heed our advice and invest in new robes, bathroom towels, and pool towels as they've seen better days.

Chris

I agree Princess it's time for new linens. The towels I dry my dogs with at home are in better condition than some of the towels I have used on Princess.

No, we are in regular balcony cabins.

Hi,

We just did that cruise got off Feb 20 th had a great time. We always requested robes but always had to ask the stewart on al of cruises except the one to Alaska, we were upgraded to a suite:D

Have a great time:)

I agree Princess it's time for new linens. The towels I dry my dogs with at home are in better condition than some of the towels I have used on Princess.

It's bad enough to use over-laundered, rough bath/pool towels, but who wants to wear a robe that's been through the wringer a zillion times?

Chris

Hey Hootsie, you're right, but many times they do not magically appear and, if they aren't awaiting you, simply ask your cabin steward and you will have them!:D

-Sandy-

Archived