Help please, when does stockholders credit

bcnvcanada

You can ask your TA to verify the Shareholder Credit. If you booked directly with Princess you can call them. As for the 21+ cruise credit, in your room will be a card telling you about the $25 credit for 21 cruises.

The 21+ credit (or 31+ credit, etc.) will not show up on any Princess invoice that your TA gets. You can get a copy of the Princess invoice through your TA, but it will only show Group OBCs, Shareholder OBCs, FCCs, etc. and it will not explain them at all. It'll just be a lump sum per person.

You can get a copy of the Princess invoice through your TA, but it will only show Group OBCs, Shareholder OBCs, FCCs, etc. and it will not explain them at all. It'll just be a lump sum per person.
I was attempting to say the same thing in my post. You need to verify that the total matches the OBC's, other than 21+ or 31+, that you are expecting.

How long does it take to get an email confirmation? Faxed my request last Monday (6 days ago) and haven't received anything. Should I re-fax it? This is my first time requesting shareholder OBC. Thanks for the input.

How long does it take to get an email confirmation? Faxed my request last Monday (6 days ago) and haven't received anything. Should I re-fax it? This is my first time requesting shareholder OBC. Thanks for the input.

I don't know, they used to be very quick about it, but I sent an email request on March 3rd and still haven't had an acknowledgement of it....so I turned it over to our TA last week.

I don't know, they used to be very quick about it, but I sent an email request on March 3rd and still haven't had an acknowledgement of it....so I turned it over to our TA last week.
My last one was very slow, in-fact I resent it with 2nd request in the subject line and CC it to Liz. I got a response in 24hrs along with a nasty gram not to use liz's email address in the future!!

I emailed my stuff on Wednesday with a RR and as of today Princess had not even opened it. I did get confirmation they received it. I'm surprised it is taking so long. In the past the turn around time has been about 24 hrs.

Also when I went to print out my luggage tags and boarding pass they say Platinum and I became Elite after my last cruise. I have the coveted black card in my hot little hands. I emailed Princess and my TA to have that corrected and no word from either as of yet, and that was 4 days ago. Hmmm :confused:

I emailed my stuff on Wednesday with a RR and as of today Princess had not even opened it. I did get confirmation they received it. I'm surprised it is taking so long. In the past the turn around time has been about 24 hrs.

Also when I went to print out my luggage tags and boarding pass they say Platinum and I became Elite after my last cruise. I have the coveted black card in my hot little hands. I emailed Princess and my TA to have that corrected and no word from either as of yet, and that was 4 days ago. Hmmm :confused:

Call Princess Captain's Circle yourself.

I just spoke with our TA and they didn't get a response either last week and will follow up with Princess on Monday. My guess is with the military obc program their work load has increased significantly as these delays have not been the norm in the past.

I e-mailed my request on Monday, March 7 and received a response that my documentation was insufficient (my error) on Thursday, March 10. I e-mailed the correct documentation on Thursday, March 10 and received confirmation of the CCL OBC on Wednesday, March 16. Looks like the turn around is 3-4 working days.

To obtain Stockholder OBC's on a Princess cruise do you need to be a stockholder before you book the cruise, or before you board?
Don't need to be a stockholder when you book but need to have proof of ownership in sufficient time to have your request processed prior to your cruise departure. In the U.S. that might be one week but two weeks would be advisable. Don't expect to have your request processed onboard. Liza McDaniel often processed the requests in one or two working days, but the new "committee" is taking closer to a week.

Don't need to be a stockholder when you book but need to have proof of ownership in sufficient time to have your request processed prior to your cruise departure. In the U.S. that might be one week but two weeks would be advisable. Don't expect to have your request processed onboard. Liza McDaniel often processed the requests in one or two working days, but the new "committee" is taking closer to a week.

Thanks Posters for that info', I'm now off to buy some stock! :D

Archived