Whos Cruising and When ?

Haha, nope usually do a couple a year. Went on Koningsdam to Northern Europe last July followed by Ovation in December. Taking a longer break due to work and racing commitments so next cruises are as above.

The U.K. Cruise (planning stages) is because our son lives there and we try & visit once a year. We are lucky and just like cruising [emoji41]

Haha, nope usually do a couple a year. Went on Koningsdam to Northern Europe last July followed by Ovation in December. Taking a longer break due to work and racing commitments so next cruises are as above.

The U.K. Cruise (planning stages) is because our son lives there and we try & visit once a year. We are lucky and just like cruising [emoji41]

Isn't it wonderful how we get to travel the world to visit our children!

Like you, I used to travel annually to visit daughters in London and Canada. I love cruising, but neither of my daughters have caught the cruise bug.

Hi David I have booked cruise #2 [emoji3]March 16 2019 celebrity solstice 13 nights South Pacific Fiji and tonga (round trip from Auckland)So long away though [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Top marks for picking that one up. Not many Ak rtn cruises so that one should be popular , especially on such a good ship . :)

Top marks for picking that one up. Not many Ak rtn cruises so that one should be popular , especially on such a good ship . :)

Do you think there might be more return cruises to Auckland in the future? Marketed correctly, return cruises from Auckland would be attractive to Queenslanders, with more time cruising the South Pacific Islands, combined with a land holiday in NZ.

Do you think there might be more return cruises to Auckland in the future? Marketed correctly, return cruises from Auckland would be attractive to Queenslanders, with more time cruising the South Pacific Islands, combined with a land holiday in NZ.

I dont think there is any time advantage from Auckland , as its still 2 days cruising to get to the Islands...the same as from Brisbane.

I dont think there is any time advantage from Auckland , as its still 2 days cruising to get to the Islands...the same as from Brisbane.

Thanks David. I didn't realise that distance was the same. So, it would only work if you wanted to holiday in NZ as well.

Thanks David. I didn't realise that distance was the same. So, it would only work if you wanted to holiday in NZ as well.

It's geographically closer, but not close enough that they can chop another day off. So really just means lower fuel costs as they don't need to sail as fast for each leg.

Hi David,

Please add the following for us.

Departing 3 Nov 2017, Sun Princess, Brisbane to Sydney, 2 days.

Departing 12 Mar 2018, Sea Princess, Brisbane to Sydney, 2 days.

Departing 3 May 2018, Carnival Spirit, Sydney to Singapore, 19 days.

Departing 6 June 2018, Carnival Spirit, Singapore to Sydney, 19 days.

Thanks

Tomorrow I'm doing Auckland to Bay of Islands and back to Auckland 4 nights on Pacific Pearl. Last month did 4 nights Auckland to Napier return 4 nights also on Pearl.

Have a great cruise . My nephew and his young family will be getting off as you get as you get on :)

Golden Princess - Sept 6 '17 - PNG

Radiance of Seas - Dec 13 '17 - Sth Pacific

Sea Princess - May 1 '18 - Hawaii

Queen Elizabeth - Jan 5 2019 Southampton to Syd via South Africa (just about booked [emoji106])

So - Cunard released the 2019 World Voyages the other day and Queen Vic is doing the above route which is via the Panama and leaves on the 9th - starting to getting a bit hard for us. But ......

Queen Elizabeth is leaving Southampton on the 5th Jan via Cape Town to Melbourne - 38 days, so this is the one!! Have sent our lovely TA an email and on the 28th of this month this one will be booked too [emoji41][emoji41]