RCCL Transfers

Does anyone know how far in advance you can book RCCL transfers from airport to port?

I don't see an a option for this on my online reservation? Can you do this online?

The last time I used the RC transfer I arrived at the airport at 11am and sat on a bus until 2pm waiting for other passengers flights to arrive so the bus could fill up. Take a cab.

We would prefer the RCCL bus, even though most would not. So does anyone have an answer to how far in advance you can reserve it?

Also, our flight doesn't arrive until 12:20 PM, so I would feel safer booking the RCCL transfers, so that in case of any delays the transfers would wait for us.

Also, our flight doesn't arrive until 12:20 PM, so I would feel safer booking the RCCL transfers, so that in case of any delays the transfers would wait for us.

Have you been on Royal Caribbean before?

If so, the easiest thing in your situation would be to call Crown & Anchor and have them assist you with booking the transfer.

800-526-9723

Which airport, which cruise port?

Have you been on Royal Caribbean before?

If so, the easiest thing in your situation would be to call Crown & Anchor and have them assist you with booking the transfer.

800-526-9723

Which airport, which cruise port?

Fort Lauderdale airport to Fort Lauderdale Port.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=transfers&pnav=2&snav=13

You will find your answer to cruise transfers. Two weeks prior.

I believe that you are misreading the words on that page.

I believe that it means that you should make them BY two weeks prior to your cruise. That booking them later than that could be a problem.

:)

Transfers

Ease into your cruise adventure by letting Royal Caribbean safely get you to/from the ship with one of our easy to purchase ground transfers.

Transfer Program

When purchasing Air Arrangements through Royal Caribbean International (an "Air/Sea Package"), the ground transportation between the airport and the ship is included. Should you purchase a hotel package with your cruise and air, your transportation is included between the airport, hotel and ship.

Making Your Own Air Travel Arrangements?

If you choose to make your own air arrangements or book air through our online ChoiceAir Travel Program you may wish to purchase ground transportation to the ship. Transfers are available for purchase from the arrival airport to the pier on day of sailing and from the pier to the departure airport on debarkation day only.

It is recommended that transfers are purchased two weeks prior to sailing. Please remember we require your flight information in order to promptly meet all guests.

To purchase your Royal Caribbean Guest Transfer or for additional information consult your travel agent or our Reservations Department at 1-800-327-6700

When I spoke with RCL asking about this, I was told it is $14 pp one way ($28 RT) for that location and it must be booked prior to 2 wks from your cruise date. I'm still undecided how we're going to do it as we are a party of 5. Hope that helps.

Fort Lauderdale airport to Fort Lauderdale Port.

FLL (Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport) - Port Everglades is a 10 min drive and will cost just approx $18.00 for two people inc. tip and luggage...NO matter what time you arrive there will be taxi's waiting just outside the luggage pickup with their motors running, ESPECIALLY on cruise departure day...You will be at the port probably quicker than the RCI transfer bus will get you there as they will continue to wait to fill up their bus...Have done this many times..please don't be so concerned...you will make it with time to spare....

What is the best way, Port Canaveral to Orlando (Amtrak)?

I have Orlando to PC covered... hate the idea of spending over $100 for 2 of us to use a town car for the return trip.

A cab is the best/cheapest/fastest option from FLL to Port Everglades.....

Also, from MIA to POM....

From Orlando to Pt. Canaveral, a cab is NOT the best way!!!

What is the best way, Port Canaveral to Orlando (Amtrak)?

I have Orlando to PC covered... hate the idea of spending over $100 for 2 of us to use a town car for the return trip.[/quote

Your best bet would be to arrange for a shuttle service..or a 1 way car rental..if you check out the Florida departures board you will find lot's of good info on shuttle services...

Archived