Carnival Liberty

rabbit72

I Love the Liberty!

I have sailed her twice and both cruises were great. I think the Liberty has the prettiest decor of all the ships I have sailed and I do like the Conquest Class layout very much.

We are sailing on the Liberty as well as alot of people we know personally have sailed recently and Loved It...its one of their favorite ships...And yes with it going into Dry Dock we cant wait :) we are sailing thanksgiving...

Wish they would change her to a Sun-Sun schedule. Can't fly in the day before when it leaves on a Saturday!

We're flying in to FLL late Friday night. We'll be at POM bright and early March 3rd! Looking forward to boarding early enough to enjoy our emb day Lido lunch!

Just got off her two weeks ago (:( sad because they made us get off!)

She's beautiful!!! She's obviously got some quirks, like creepy giant jesters in the main theater, but if that's the worst Joe Farcus gave us on the ship then that is saying something... The Liberty is my favorite ship so far, and unlike the Valor, I would go on her again in a heartbeat!

I heard a lot of great things about the Carnival liberty. If you do a search on this board, there is a thread that is only about the Carnival Liberty and gives you some great information. I plan to sail her March 2012.

It will be our 5th cruise and the first time we will be on the same ship for a second time. We are even going to be in the same cabin as before. We loved our first cruise on the Liberty. This will be our 3rd cruise on a Conquest Class ship, and it would be are favorite class. You will have a great time on any Carnival cruise in my opinion.:)

Archived